23: Shay's Done

*Thursday*

Shay

After catching Zaz with that bitch the other day has ruined my mood. I was just out getting my nails done when remembered that I needed to get over to the daycare center to grab my kids. Richie was supposed to be at work all day so I had to run them to the daycare while I go out and pamper myself and it was much needed.

After I signed them out and strapped them in their carseat I pull off and head home to get some food started for my man when he got off work. I ain't really cook often since havin' two eight month old required a lot of work, but I was feelin' nice today. It was a struggle tryna carry both these carseats in the house by myself but I was used to it. "Come on babies." I say as I use all of my strength to lift both carseats out of the car.

"Need some help?" A familiar voice offered and when I turn to see who it was I nearly fainted.

"What are you doin' here?" I back up against the car as he comes closer. I can see the evil in his eyes and I knew he was up to no good. "Don't try nothin'." I tell him.

His immediate smirk send chills up my spin and these carseats were gettin' heavier and heavier. "Shayanne baby calm down. Nobody here to hurt you...I just wanna talk. Why don't you let me carry them for you?" I jerk back the carseat from his reach.

"Don't you touch my kids." I demand. I hated his presence I just kept rambling my brain for reasons why he even here or how he knew where I lived. "We ended things on a good note Steffan why are you here?"

"Shayanne you can't think I would just let my prize possession walk away forever now. I want us to discuss what happened-"

"We broke up! That's what happened, now are we done?" He pushed me back toward the car when I tried to walk away.

"No we not. See the thing is....I know who you been chillin' with and I just wanna warn you that if you keep it up, things gon get real messy." I take that as a threat and roll my eyes.

"...I'm married now and who I chill with ain't none of yo business." He grabs my face.

"Take the warnin' Shayanne and I don't care who you married too, you'll always be mine." I watch as he walks away and gets back into his Porsche. I bolt into the yard of the house and locked the gate. Once I reached the front door I searched for my house keys and once I found the I unlocked the door. Inside I catch a breath and take the babies out of the carseats to let them roam freely. I grab a bottle of water and hydrate my dry throat while walking toward the bedroom.

"Um." I stop in the center of the hallway facing the livingroom where my husband who was supposed to be at work sat on the couch havin' wine with some bitch. "The hell is this?" I walk closer.

"I called off....I want you to meet Lorel Hutchinson." She stands us and tugs at her extremely skin tight dress she had on. With her other hand she extended it to shake mine but I just continue to stare at her. "Shayanne." Richie snaps me out of my moment and I still refuse to shake her hand.

"Why is she here?" I cross my arms and turn my anger toward him now.

"Let's not blow this out of proportion Shayanne, she's a new co-worker and I'm her boss. I was simply getting to know my new employee." He defends hisself.

"You couldn't get to know her at a public place? You had to bring her back to my house?" I wasn't for this bullshit again. "This is just inappropriate Richie."

"I'm sorry if I caused trouble, I'll just leave." The woman chimed in and I nod in agreement.

"Just wait here Lorel. Shayanne let me talk to you in the dinning room please?" He grabs my arm and pulls me to the dinning room. "Why are you making this out to be more than what it is?" He lowers his voice.