22: Kasey's Obsession

*Tuesday*

!Kasey!

I ducked out my Lamborghini Murcielago, after I parked it in the parking lot of the hospital. I was dressed from head to toe in Gucci apparel. My girl Shawna just hit up this joint with a couple other girls handling my latest job. I looked around when I walked in, noticing doctors and nurses rushing through the hospital. Some girl was standing in the middle of the waiting room hold two kids and the man with her was tryna get the doctors to tell him what was going on. Seeing that he was a little to busy I decided to approach the girl. From behind she looked good but two kids was a instant turn off.

"Excuse me can you tell me where they holding a umm....Mia Roberts?" I had to reference back to my cell phone for the girl's name. She just stared at me blankly and it looks like she been crying.

"And who are you?" Her voice was raspy. I smiled and pulled off my shades.

"I'ma friend of a friend who heard what happened and I'm concerned." I faked a smile.

She hesitated before answering my question. "They got her in the ER....Her heart stopped and they tryna bring her back..." She choked up on tears a little. "What friend are you? She never mentioned any friend." I tried to think of the quickest lie possible but then realized that I ain't need to worry she ain't gone no whether or not anyway. But I just simply ignore her question and walked toward the ER door.

"Sir, you can't go in-" She stopped mid sentence when I glared at her. I continued to walk until I pushed through the double doors and entered the restricted area. I looked around for a room with her name on it. No luck so I asked one of the doctors.

"Yo Doc!" I called and he turned his nose up at me before walking my way. "Can you tell me where a...Mia Roberts is being held?" I mentally cursed myself out for not memorizing her name again.

"You can't be back here sir." He said and I get irritated.

"I got permission from the receptionist up front, look I am just a concern friend and I need to know where she is." I keep up the lie. He observes me for a good minute and I continued to look concern, scanning the rooms.

"....She's not responsive, but she's in room 40. She's breathing again but we still have her on life support..I don't know if you wanna see her like that." I nod and look for room 40.

"Nah it's good." I come up on room 40 and look through the glass. I push the door open and look around for some cameras but after I noticed there was none I went over to the bed and starting snatching IVs off of her. After she was unhooked I gently rubbed her soft cheek before a mischievous smirk formed on my face. I checked the hallway and don't see nobody so I lift up her unconscious body and slump her over in the wheelchair. Checking again to make sure that nobody was coming, I quickly roll her out of the room and through the emergency exit doors. I had a back up car parked right behind the hospital where I brought Mia's unconscious body. I opened the trunk tossed her in and moved the car around the block. I walked quickly back around to the hospital and looked for that girl. She had switched seats and sat next to the man who was here. Now that he was sitting he started to look familiar.

"Was there any news on....Mia?" I asked tryna blend in. The man looked me up and down before turning away.

"Who is he?" He asked staring at the ground.

"I'm Kasey, I'm one of Mia's friends. Are you her brother?"

"...I'm her fiance. What friend are you?" He turned up his nose and I swear for a second I could feel his eyes burning through my soul.

".....Mutual friend. I'm sorry I never asked your name miss." I sit down next to her. I could feel the emotions run through her and she continues to cry.