Blue

"I've got a blanket," said, Tre, handing me a hello kitty blanket.

"Tre, why do you have a hello kitty- you know what? Never mind I don't wanna know," I said. I folded the blanket in half to make it look like a sleeping bag, but without a zipper. You have to admit it's pretty smart. I found a clear space somewhere and of course it was next to Jason. Woohoo (not).

I sighed and laid down under the top half and over the bottom half. I turned my head and Jason was staring at me. Pervert. And it wasn't just any stare it was his death stare. I mean really? What did I ever do to him? I glared back, imitating him and he just rolled his eyes and turned over. And so did I. What the hell was his problem? Ever since dinner he's been hating me. Really? I'm not that much of a messy eater. Let me think of the reasons people hate each other. Was he jealous. Uh hell no there's nothing to be jealous of except my "guitar galore" in my room. And anyway, he hated me before that. Did I steal something from him? No. Did I kill his father? Did I steal his friends? Oh wait only girls get pissed off at that.

I just don't understand. What the hell did I do to get him so ticked off? I don't know what it is, but I hope he doesn't hate me enough so that I might not wake up...

I was awaken by shouting and arguing. Yea sure wake me up. It's not like it's 8 in the morning or anything. I opened my eyes to see Billie and Mike arguing. 'That's odd,' I thought. I thought they never fight.

"I know you took it!" Yelled Billie.

"Why would I take it?" Asked Mike.

"You and Tre have been jealous of me ever since people have started to pay attention to me more then you. And because of your jealousy you take one of my children?!" I started to worry. Mike kidnapped Joey or Jacob? "And not any one. My favorite one?!"

"When did I ever say I was jealous of you?" Said Mike, "Why would I take it from you? I've been your friend ever since I can remember! If you were really my friend, then you would trust me!"

"Well, then maybe I'm not your friend," shot back Billie. Mike just stared at Billie, stomped out of the room, and slammed the door.

Billie sighed and turned his head towards me. I shut my eyes before he could see me. I knew he saw me when I heard footsteps coming my way. "I know your not sleeping," he said. I opened my eyes to reveal a smirking, crossed arms Billie.

"Sorry," I said.

"It's fine," he laughed, "So, I guess you heard all that huh?"

"Was I supposed to?" I asked.

"Not really," he replied.

"Then, no." He laughed at my answer.

"We're gonna be good friends, kid. But really did you hear that?"

"First, my name's Nicole, but my nickname is Nikki. Second, yes, I did."

"Ok, Nikki. How much did you hear?"

"Something about Mike stealing your child and him being jealous of you and now, you're not friends anymore," I said. Billie sighed, "You know, ya'll sounded like little kids when you were talking about friends."

"Ha, yea I guess we kinda did," he said, scratching the back of his neck.

"So are Jacob and Joey ok?" I asked. Billie's eyes widened at this.

"What happened to Joey and Jacob?!" He asked anxiously.

"You said that Mike stole one of your children."