Mom?

I woke up when I heard the slight beep beep of my alarm clock. I groaned as it got louder and louder. "Shut up," I said, as I hit the snooze button. Well, I can't go back to sleep now. When I'm up, I'm up, happy or not happy. I got out of my bed, almost falling off. I walked out my room and into the kitchen where my mom was making eggs. I noticed the guys weren't up. Lucky bastards. I sat down in "my chair" in the kitchen and waited. I looked outside the window. The sky was orange with blue on top. I could see the outline of the sun close to the bottom of the sky. It looked like I could actually see the sun's rays on the sky. It was beautiful. Today was going to be a great day. I could feel it.

My thoughts were interrupted as my mom put my plate on the table, rather a little hard. I looked at her face. Her eyes were puffy and red as if she'd been crying. I wondered why she's be crying. Hmmmmmmm?

Then I remembered. "Mom?" I Asked.

"Yes?" She replied, shakily.

"Why'd you wake me up so early?" I asked.

"Because you have school today," she replied.

"Today's Saturday," I said.

"Oh, well you can go back to sleep, dear," mom replied back. I walked over to my room, turned my lights off, and flopped down on my bed. I wondered why she forogt about today. I guess she had a lot on her mind. I mean Green Day is staying at our house. But wait, maybe it had to do with why her eyes were so puffy. I'll think about it later. I fell asleep.

I woke up at around twelve. Well, I guess it's brunch time. I walked into the kitchen, again. I noticed everyone else had their day clothes on. Well, I'm not 47 I'm 12. I opened the fridge and got out some ham and cheese. Guess I'm having a sandwich. I looked at everyone else in the kitchen. Mom was on Face-book, Tre was taking random pictures of people annoying the other guys (I wonder if he has an instagram), Mike was eating a pot pie and trying to push Tre away from his face, Freese was tapping his fingers randomly on the table (I was guessing practicing piano), Billie was calling his family to tell them that he misses them and stuff, White was reading the newspaper and watching TV, and dad was texting someone on his phone and reading some papers, but I couldn't see what they were. They had a signature 'x' on the bottom. I wonder what he had to sign?

I made my sandwich and sat down. Suddenly Tre started bothering me. I looked at his phone. He DID have an instagram. Suddenly he took a picture of him and me. "Do you have one?" He asked.

"Yea," I said.

"What is it?"

"Underscore Nikki underscore just underscore myself," I replied.

"Can you just type it in?" He asked.

"Yea," I replied typing _Nikki_Just_Myself.

"Thanks," he said, going off to bother someone else. Suddenly my Ipod made a notification sound. I checked it-instagram. Tre_Cool_ has mentioned you in a post. I looked on the instagram. I saw the photo of me with a confused face and eating my sandwich. I read the caption under it-'This is Nikki AKA: THE COOLEST 12 YEAR OLD EVER!!!!! @_Nikki_Just_Myself'. He also tagged me in it. Tre Cool tagged me in one of his photos. He also said I was the coolest 12 year old he ever met. Then I got another notification from instagram. Tre_Cool_ wants to follow you. I clicked the small green check above his profile and heard Tre running up to me. "THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME FOLLOW YOU!!!!!!!" He said hugging me. I laughed and so did everyone else.

I finished my sandwich and right before I was going practice piano, Billie stopped me. "Wait," he said, "remember when Mike said you looked like Gloria?" I nodded. "Well, we are going to film Viva La Gloria, the one with question marks, and we wanted you to be little girl. So do you wanna do it?" I was shocked I, Nicole Jones, the weird, punk girl, was going to be in a music video. Ha! Chew on that, bitches! I was interrupted when, Billie talked again, "Uh, Nikki?"

"Yea," I said, nodding, "I wanna do it."

"Good, don't worry. We already asked my mom and she's fine with it," said Billie before letting me go. I nodded, grinning from ear to ear. I went to my room and practiced piano for an hour. The rest of the day, I pretty much just chilled out in my room. I went in the living room a few times to get a snack or drink. I ran to my room when Tre tried to take pictures of me again. Yes, dinner went fine again. We talked about the video that I'm going to be in. My dad was really warming up to the guys. When we were all done, we thanked my mom and the guys went upstairs, mom got back on the computer, and my dad continued to watch TV. I stayed in my room until around 9:30, when I heard sobs coming from my parents' room.

I walked into my parents' room to see someone in a pile of tissues, crying. It looked like my mom, but why would mom be crying? She was a happy person. "Mom?" I asked. She looked up and her eyes were reed and puffy. It made me wanna cry looking at how sad she looked. "What's wrong?"

"Nikki, I don't know how to tell you this," she said between sobs.

"Tell me what, mom?" I asked.

"Me and your father are getting divorced."

A/N~

Sooooooooo, divorced :( sad I almost cried when I was writing this. This chappie is not dedicated to ALL MY FANS!!! Sooooooooo I found Green Day on instagram :) but I'm not gonna tell ya if u want it, leave it in the comments Also, I need teacher names! Like I said, whoever I think has the most and best teacher names gets a dedication. Who is your favorite character so far? I wanna know leave it in comments below. If anything is wrong with the story please tell me so I can make it better! (hate comments ARE accepted) Soooooo what'd you think of this chappie? Like it? :) Love it? :D Hate it? D: Leave it in the comments, below.

COMMENT!

RATE!

VOTE!

LUV YA'LL <3