Gretchen's party

I walked into the arcade. Hardly anyone was there. I know, I know, why didn't I go to the dance room? Well, when you see teenagers grinding up on each other and I really wouldn't wanna bump into perverted Paul in there. I would like to see Michael Humpfrey. He was really cute. Actually no he was hot! I walked into the arcade-I figured after, I would go to the dance room.

Anyway, I walked into the arcade to find lots of games. I went to one of my favorites-the one where you shoot the deer. And after one game, I was done. I went to the motorcycle one and started playing. It was pretty hard. How do people do this?!

When I was done with the arcade, I went to the dance room. I walked in and looked around. They were playing 'Radioactive' by Imagine Dragons. Hey, at leadt they were playing the good songs of the modern day. I started dancing. I didn't care that no one was dancing with me. This teenage girl came up to me and started to dance with me. I just pulled the face, like Jenna Marbles said. She was really confused, "What are you doing?" I just kept the face.

"Ha! That's funny. Now, you can stop," just stay still, "Um are you ok?" Don't move, "Seriously, you're freaking me out!" Stand your ground, "What the hell is wrong with you?" Keep the face, keep the face, "Whatever I'm leaving." I kept the face until she was out of sight. Yes! It worked Oh great here comes Michael. God, I'm blushing.

"Hey," he said. I was blushing like crazy. Finally, I was able to speak.

"Hi," I replied.

"I saw what you did back there."

"What? This?" I made the face and he started laughing.

"Yea, Jenna Marbles is so funny."

"Ha! Yea have you seen the one with what girls and guys lie about?" I asked. He laughed.

"Ha! Yea!" He said. Then I noticed something. Isn't he supposed to be the bad boy?

"Um aren't you supposed to be the bad boy?"

"What so am I not bad enough for you or something?" He said, angrily, "Y'know just 'cause I'm the 'bad boy' doesn't mean I can't have a normal conversation with someone."

"I didn't mean it like that." I said.

"I know, "He said laughing, "I was joking."

I slapped his arm, "Your such a jerk." He laughed.

"I know. That's why I'm the bad boy." I started to walk away, but he grabbed my arm, "Wait! I never got your name."

"Nikki." I answered, handing out my hand.

"Michael, but you can call me Mike." He took my hand and shook it. We both smiled. His smile was so cute. "Um, now what?" He asked. We both laughed.

"Wanna dance?" I asked.

"Sure," he said, and he dragged me to the dance floor. We both danced for about an hour. We also talked. I learned that he was an only child...just like me! We're perfect for each other!

"Really?" I asked. "I'm an only child too!"

"Cool." He said, "So, do you like music?"

"Yea! I love music."

"Me too! Do you play any instruments?"

"Yea, I play piano, guitar, bass, and drums."

"Wow, that's a lot of instruments. I only play drums. I'm pretty good at 'em, too!"

"Ok, I'm sorry, but you do seem really nice for a bad boy." I said.