Church on Sunday

I must've fallen sleep because I woke up, when my mom was shaking me. "Get up!" She said. I checked the clock-8:45. What the hell?!

"Whyyyyy," I groaned, turning over.

"Because we're going to church today."

"We never go to church." I grumbled.

"Well, we should. Now, get up." I sat up and waited for her to walk out. Then I just sat back down. "Get up, Nicole!" I groaned and got up. I walked out to the kitchen. I noticed that everyone else was up too. And they did not look happy Everyone except Tre, of course. He was dashing around the kitchen trying to get everyone piped up. I dropped on the chair and started to eat, until I noticed nothing was there.

"Mom, where's breakfast?" I asked.

"Make yourself a bagel," she replied. I sighed and got up. I was about to put mine in the toaster when I met Mike.

"I don't wanna be here, either," he said. "I wanna be sleeping, but you know what? You're mom has gone through a lot. So have you. And i think it's a good idea to go to church." I rolled my eyes.

"I thought you being my fake dad would be fun," I said. He laughed, "Hmmmm, maybe I SHOULD go and see if Tre or Billie wants to be my dad."

"Ok, do that. Tell me how THAT turns out." He joked. I laughed and continued to make my bagel. I sat at the table and started eating only to get interrupted by Tre who was again taking a picture of me. I was not in a good mood to deal with Tre. I took the bagel, separated it so it was in two pieces, both with cream cheese on them, and shoved it in his face. I looked at his newly decorated face. He had cream cheese all over it. The guys just stared and when Tre started to lick some off, they laughed so hard. I chuckled to myself and ate the piece that I had not shoved in his face.

I finished eating and quickly took a picture of Tre with his tongue out trying to lick some off his nose. Hello instagram. Now, tell me how you like it. I posted it on instagram and looked for Tre's reaction. His phone was already blowing up with messages. He was just staring at it as another popped up. I watched him read it and slide to look at it. His face was full of shock. "How do YOU like it?" I sassed as Mike, Billie, Freese, and White looked satisfied. I guess they wanted to do that for ages.

"Take it off!" He said. I shook my head and went to my room as everyone started laughing. I got dressed in the best "churchy" clothes I had. It was a casual coral colored dress with a black belt. Ok, so I know I seem like a "rebel" but that doesn't mean I'm not a girl. All girls have to like dresses. I don't care if you're a "tomboy" you MUST like dresses. You can say you don't, but you and me both know you do, so just shut the f**k up.

I went out in the living room and sat on the couch. Everyone stared at me. Probably because of my "new" fashion. I was kind of pissed. I already had to wake up at 8:45 "I AM a girl you know." They all just shrugged and started watching TV, again. I looked at the time-8:50. Mass started at 9 if I was correct. I called for my mom to hurry up and she said she was coming.

"What no makeup?" Asked Freese.

"I don't wear make up." I replied.

"Good," said Mike.

"Why?"

"I don't know," answered Mike. We all laughed. Finally my mom came out with a black dress on and and white earrings. She looked beautiful. All the guys stared. I hoped they knew that most of them had a wife waiting at home. She gazed back at them. But I noticed she only gazed at one person, Mike.