Shut up and watch the chick flick

We rode home in silence. Or at least other than the radio and Tre's random singing. It wasn't like serious singing. It was one of those things that people do when they're bored and don't want people to know how they really sing. I should know. I do that all the time. We got home and of course the first thing I do id go to my room and check my instagram. Tre took a picture of me in the car, when I wasn't looking and tagged me in it. He also took a picture of Gretchen's house. Wow. I looked at the photo of me and commented. I will get you back for this. Tre must have seen my comment because then he yelled at me from the living room, "No you won't! I am the ultimate prank master!" I laughed. Vickey posted a picture of an infinity sign that said refuse to sink. I liked it and moved on to the next picture. It was of Gabby at...Gretchen's party? Ha! I'll have to ask her about that. Tre interrupted me about to post a picture. I jumped at his sudden entrance. He laughed. "C'mon in the living room! It's movie night!!!!!"

"Tre, it's 10:00, don't ou think it's a little too late for movie night?" I asked.

"It's never too late for movie night!" Said Tre, skipping out of my room. Great. I walked out, bringing my ipod with me. "It's a horror movie." Said Tre. I hated horror movies! I quickly shook my head.

"I'm not watching a horror movie." I said, "I hate horror movies."

"Really? But you were watching five girls before." Said Tre.

"What kind of horror is it?" I asked, "Zombie, murder, paranormal, demon?"

"Paranormal. In fact, paranormal activities 3." He held up the DVD for me to see. I shook my head. I HATED paranormal stuff.

"No. I'm not watching that! I screamed just watching the trailer!" I said, shaking my head.

"C'mon it's just this one movie," said White.

"Yea, Nikki." Said Billie. "Just one movie."

"Oh look who's finally talking to me."

"Yea, don't get used to it."

"You'll get over it," I laughed, going into my room.

"But seriously, c'mon watch it!" Said Billie.

I shook my head, "I start seeing things when I watch those."

"Ha! Really?" Said Freese.

"Yes! I'm terrified of the dark!" I said.

"But you go to sleep with the light off," said Mike.

"Yea, but I have my TV for light." I said.

"C'mon, it's just this movie," begged Tre.

"Fine," I said, "but I'm covering my eyes the whole time." I sat down next to Mike and put my ipod on the table-bad idea: Tre hacked my instagram. The movie started. I covered my eyes. Tre turned the lights off and I jumped. Everyone laughed and I just shrunk into the couch. I put a pillow in front of my eyes, occasionally peaking out. I once peaked and a face showed up. I cursed and screamed. "Shit!" I screamed.

"Hey, Tre, maybe this wasn't a good idea," said Freese, looking at me shaking.

"Well, she can't just STOP watching it. She might as well just keep watching."

"But Tre, it gets worse." said Mike, covering my eyes, which I already covered.

"Ok, well the ending is good, right?" Said Tre.

"Actually, it's not," said Billie. I started shaking even more and put the pillow in front of my face. I turned my face into the couch. Mike patted my back and repeatedly told me 'it's fake, Nikki. it's just a movie.' Soon enough, everyone joined in. I just kept my face in the couch. And continued to cover my face.

"Can we please watch another movie?" I asked, my face in the couch.

"Sure," said Mike, "What movie?" I thought about it. What movie would they all wanna watch? A comedy? Well, it seems they were in the scary mood. What movie was scary, but not THAT scary? Ha! What if I made them watch 'The Notebook'? I smirked and turned around. "Oh great," said Mike.

"Uh-oh," said Tre.

"What?" Asked Billie, who couldn't see.

"She's smirking," said White.

"I don't like that look on her face." Said Freese.

"What movie, Nikki?" Asked Mike, nervously.

"The Notebook," I said, still smirking. There were groans from everyone.

"Oh hell no!" Said Freese.

"I'm not watching a chick flick," said Billie, shaking his head.

"If you wanna keep my fake daughter happy then you are," said Mike, hugging me. I smirked and stuck my tongue out and made a face at Billie, jokingly.

"Dude, I think you're taking this way to seriously," said Billie.

"Well I'm her fake dad for who knows how long? So, might as well act like it, right?" Said Mike.

"Fine, we'll watch the chick flick," said White. We put on the movie on netlix and started watching it. Mike covered my eyes at the sex part even though I've seen this movie already.

"No! You're so stupid! He still loves you! Why are you marrying him?!" Said Tre, in the middle of the movie.

"I know right!" Said Billie, grabbing a tissue and snuffling into it.

"Dude, are you crying?" Asked Freese.

"No," said Billie, in a 'duh' tone. Soon everyone was crying and wasn't afraid to show it.

"He still built the house," said Mike snuffling, "he built it and waited for her."

"Ryan Renalds is so hot in this movie," everyone stared at Tre at his comment. "Well, it's true, right Nikki?" I nodded and he just turned back leaving everyone staring.

"So, the old man is Noah and the old woman is-" started Mike, but he looked at the screen and gasped, "they died! They died in each other's arms!" And everyone started crying as the ending credits came on. I grabbed my ipod and took a picture. 'I told you I would get you back, Tre' I thought to myself. The picture was on everyone crying. I tagged everyone in it. The caption was 'just finished watching the notebook lol' And I posted it. All of them picked up their phones from a notification from instagram. They all had confused faces, which soon turned into angered.

"I told you I would get you back, Tre," I said as I strutted to my room.

A/N~ So, that was just a filler chapter. I really don't know where this story is going, I'm just coming up with it as I go XD So, 'The Notebook' If you've never watched it, then watch it. It's really good, but it's not as sad as everyone makes it out to be. So, what'd you think about it? Like it? :) Love it? :D Hate it? D: Leave it in the comments! (Hate comments ARE accepted) VOTE+COMMENT! LUV YA'LL <3