Epilogue

I looked out at the audience from the wing. There was a lot of them. Like really a lot. "I don't know if I can do this," I said.

"You'll be fine," said Tre.

"I've never performed on stage before," I said.

"Well this is your time to start," said Billie, dragging me on stage along with everyone else. I stood shocked. Billie went up to the microphone, "Thanks for coming out, everybody!" Everyone cheered, "This is Nikki," he gestured to me. I just stared at the millions of pairs of eyes staring at me. "She is going to play piano for the forgotten today! Now, she's only gonna play one song, so Jason can get his piano back." A few people laughed. "So we'll start off with the forgotten."

I sat down and started playing, my hands shaking. I was so nervous. I refused to mess up. I will not embarrass myself in front of a million people. Why were so many people here? I imagined I was in my room just by myself. I took a deep breath and started playing. If he wanted me to sing, then I'm sorry that will NOT be happening! I am hardly able to play piano. Fortunately, Billie started singing. (Thank God!)

We finished playing the song and I took a bow and stayed for the rest of the concert. When it was finally over, we said our goodbyes and we went home. That was the last time I saw Green Day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1 week ago~~~~~~~~~~~~at an interview~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why do they ALWAYS have to ask that question? Not 'Why do you think they visited YOUR house?' or 'Were you nervous?' Nope. It ALWAYS has to be 'What does it feel like living with Green Day?'

All eyes were on me. I knew I had to give them an answer. For every other answer, I would always say, 'Sometimes they could get on my nerves,' or, 'It was pretty good,' or, 'Some parts were good, some were bad,', but today, I was gonna give them an answer that they would never forget. "I fucking hated that shit."

A/N~

OMG the book is over!!!!! ;( ;( ;( Don't ask for a sequel because there is no reason for one. I am so sad that this book is over, but now I guess I can work on the Emblem 3 fan fic. (You're welcome, Alexis) Then I'll do Fall Out Boy. I do know ONE thing-I will NEVER stop writing. I know I'm not the BEST writer, but I like to do it. So, yea. So, how was the book for my first book to write? And first fan fiction???????

So, this chapter/epilogue is dedicated to bj_unoxx, because well, he IS one of the characters, so why not? So I wasn't sure if I should make the epilogue when she's on stage or at an interview, so I just did both! :)

Sooooo, what'd you think about the WHOLE BOOK? Like it? :) Love it? :D Hate it? D: Too depressing? D; Leave it in the comments! (hate comments ARE accepted) Who was your fav character? Leave it in the comments! I want to know these things!

Thank you for everyone who commented/voted! You really helped me. If you didn't comment or vote, I would've taken the book down ;( And thank you for adding this book to your library and kept reading it, even though it wasn't complete :) And thank you for helping me with my stupid mom problems. And as you know, if you don't already, you should, that THIS IS ALL FICTION! THIS NEVER HAPPENED.

LUV YA'LL HOPE YA'LL LIKED/STILL LIKE IT! :)