Introduction

"What's all the screaming about girlfriends???" Asked Tre, squeezing between my mom and me.

"You can stay," mumbled my dad. So, let me tell you a little bit about my dad. His name is Jeff. He is 6'2. His last name is Jones (obviously). He has been married 4 times before because all his wives cheated on him. So, you can probably guess why he's so uptight about 6 good-looking guys who are (well, 4 of them are, including Jason White) my mom's age sleeping only upstairs, seeing that my parents's room is so close to the stairs and my dad is NOT a light sleeper.

"Really?" Said Tre hopefully and before dad could change his mind, he started screaming and imitating us. We gave him a scornful look, but it didn't really work out because we were so nervous. I saw Mike mumble something to Billie and point in Tre's direction and they both laughed. Tre saw this and started towards them. "Secrets don't make friends, you know!" He said. Me and mom giggled, causing my dad to give us a look and we just stopped. After that, dad just stomped to his room and slammed the door, causing all laughter to stop and look.

"Laughter there is no more laughter," sang Billie. Everyone laughed except me and my mom, knowing when my dad gets in these moods, it's hard to get him out.

"I'll go talk to him," my mom told me. Then she walked to her room, following my dad. Which, left me with the guys.

It was kinda awkward since everyone else knew each other. The awkwardness ended when Mike came up to me, followed by Billie and Tre (Jason was talking to someone on the phone, I was guessing his wife er if he's married).

"Hey," said Mike realizing he was being followed, "What the hell? Are you stalking me or something? Excuse my language."

"It's fine, I say worse stuff all the time, but don't tell my parents that," I replied

"It'll be our little secret. Well, I guess they would have to keep it, too," he said gesturing to Billie and Tre who were listening.

"It's fine we can keep a secret, right, Billie?" Asked Tre.

"Yup," said Billie popping the 'p', "We never got your name." He then said.

"I-t's N-Nicole," I stuttered, unbelieving I was talking to them.

"If I had a daughter, I would name her Nicole," replied Billie.

"Me, too," said Mike.

"I wouldn't, I'd name her Danielle," said Tre thoughtfully. Billie and Mike both hit him at the back of his head, "What was that for?"

"Just shut up," said Billie.

"Can I call you Nikki?" Asked Mike.

"That's what all my friends call me," I said in one breath. I was getting used to them, so I wasn't as nervous.

"Awesome." After then it was all silent, until Billie broke the silence, it was just Billie, me and Mike, now. Tre went off to get crazy again.

"You play any instruments?" Asked Billie.

"Uh yea," I replied.

"What do you play?" He asked again.

"Uh, guitar, bass, drums, and piano," I answered.

"Woah, so you can be a one man band er a a woman band," said Mike.

"Why'd you pick those instruments to play?" Asked Billie.

"because that's all the instruments in my favorite band."

"What's your favorite band?" Asked Mike.

"Green Day," I answered. They all had looks of shock on their faces which turned into something else I can't describe. It was like they were proud of me or something. "What're those faces for?" I asked.

"It's just that not most people your age like Green Day, well us," said Billie.

"Me and most of my friends like them," I stated.

"What?" Said Billie, in shock, "Really?"

"Yeah, well, I got them into your music."

"You know what?" Said Mike, "We are going to get along real well."

"Um, don't you have wives to call or something and managers about the concerts?" I said.

"Shit!" Said Billie, "Thanks for reminding us."

"Dammit! Yeah I should probably call Brittney, Thanks for telling me. I'll go tell Tre."

"Welcome," I replied. and then, I was alone.

_______________________________________________________________________

SO WHATCHA THINK? LIKE :) LOVE :D ADDED TO LIBRARY :O DO U LIKE THE BAND MEMBERS? ARE THEY NICE ARE THEY MEAN ARE THEY EH? COMMENT RATE VOTE! ALSO THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO testing20 FOR BEING THE FIRST ONE TO ADD MY BOOK TO THEIR LIBRARY!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! *gives hug* FOLLOW THEIR FOOTSTEPS! ADD IT TO YOUR LIBRARY! LUV YA <3