Things that go bump in the night

I surprisingly survived dinner and was back in my room. The only bad thing was I could hear dad desperately knocking on mom's door asking for forgiveness. They do this all the time. I knew they really didn't want to be married and only stayed together so I wouldn't be sad. I decided to check my messages. I picked up my ipod and read the 5 lines on the screen.

CHRISTIAN: did u get me tickets yet?

GABBY: Uh. I was 1 of the 1st ppl 2 actually txt bak!

GAVIN: If u get me tickets I swear 1 day I will buy u an xbox360 live

COLE: c? I'm nice, I don't bribe u so, u should get me tickets

GLORIA: They made a song about me duh !Viva La Gloria!

Suddenly I got a new message.

VICKEY: OMG SHUT UP! she's probably talking 2 her special guests. so just give her peace and shut the f**k up!

I decided to exit the conversation. I didn't wanna text back because they would just keep bugging me. I was in the mood to watch a scary movie. I watched '5 girls'. (A/N- it's a stupid movie about a weird demon that possesses people and never dies, I don't suggest watching it, but it is creepy) I don't even know why I watched it, I hated scary movies and always regretted it. And for a bonus: IT WAS NIGHT TIME. I was at the part when, the demon thing was inside of Mara and was almost coming out of her and you could see it's face and then "Mara" started stabbing the main girl, when I heard a bump from upstairs. Probably the guys packing their stuff I thought to myself. But, wait, didn't they pack their stuff up already. Oh hell no. There is no demon in my house. My mom blessed it with holy water, when we moved in. But then again, this thing in the movie wouldn't die it would just move into different people. And we didn't build this house. We moved in, so someone could have died here. I heard the thump again but this time it was more towards the door. Then I heard a door opening and footsteps. No, no, no. It's one of the guys getting something to eat or something. But what was the thump? Well, whatever you do, Nikki, jut don't go check it out. That's always how someone dies in the movies. Oh well, I'm looking. Stupid curiosity.

I brought a cross just in case, because that was was how the priest got the demon away from him, but then again, the demon just took the cross and stabbed him with it. Uh...maybe I shouldn't have brought the cross. But wait, it's not pointy. Good.

I opened the door and it creaked. The footsteps stopped. Stupid noise. I looked out expecting to see the shape of a demon. No demon. Yay. I kept going, not being able to see a thing. But since I lived here for five years, I knew where everything is. I guess, someone didn't though. Because I heard a crash coming from the kitchen. I snapped my head in that direction and couldn't see anything. Well, it was pitch black so yea... I kept moving until something grazed my back. I turned and from the little light, nothing. I kept backing up when suddenly, my back collided with something. Wait, no scratch that someONE. I screamed my throat out and to my surprise they screamed too. But wait, demons don't scream. "Wait," I said, "Why are you screaming? You're a demon!"

"What?!" Said the person laughing, "I'm not a demon. Well, on the drums I am. Wait no, scratch that I am a demon. Get out of my house," he said the last part in a deep scratchy tone, like a demon would say it.

"Wait," I said turning on the light, "Tre? What're you doing in the kitchen?"

"I was hungry," Tre replied, "I am a human you know."

"Yea, and that's all for you?" I asked gesturing to giant bag of chips in one hand, jar of salsa that he was "hugging", the box of Oreos under his chin, the few kitkats still in their wrappers he was holding with his mouth, and the pack of twenty Resse's in his other hand.

"OK well, maybe they are hungry too, but I'm gonna eat most of this," he replied, a kitkat falling out of his mouth. I picked it up (from the side that WASN'T in his mouth) and handed it to his, which he took with difficulty. "So, why are you down here?" He asked.

"I was watching a scary movie and I heard a thump upstairs and footsteps coming down here, which was you," I replied.

"OK two things," he said, "number one: the thump was Mike trying to do a back flip off of the bed. And number two: so you thought the footsteps was a demon or ghost or murderer or something?" I nodded, "And you actually came out? That's how you get yourself killed."

"I was very curious and I brought a crucifix," I answered, holding up the cross.

"What movie were you watching?" Tre asked.

"Five girls," I answered.

"Isn't that how the priests dies? By getting stabbed with crucifixes?"

"Yea, but it isn't pointy."

"Oh," he said.

"What are you guys doing anyway?" I asked, "I'm probably not gonna be able to go to sleep, anyway."

"We're having a little party, except beer," he replied with a pout face.

"Uh can I uh go with you?" I asked hopefully.

"Yea, sure, just don't tell your parents what we say 'cause a lot of the shit we say is stuff like yea you get it."

"It's fine, you don't think I know about that shit already?"

"YAY!" He said freaking out, "now, we can have girl talk!!!!!"

"Oh great, and you were so calm just now," I muttered as I climbed the stairs.

_______________________________________________________________________

SO, HOW'D YOU LIKE THE UPDATE? PARTY TIME!!!!!! THIS CHAPPIE IS DEDICATED TO XXDIABLOXXRIOTXX BECAUSE THEY ARE AWESOME. EVERY TIME I PUBLISH A NEW CHAPTER I KNOW THEY WILL READ IT. THEY ACTUALLY DEDICATED ONE OF THEIR CHAPTERS TO ME, WHICH WAS SO AWESOME, BTW. READ THEIR BOOK! IT'S CALLED GREEN BLOOD AND IS ALSO A GREEN DAY FAN FIC IT IS AMAZING SO ANYWAY HOW'D YOU LIKE THIS CHAPPIE? LIKE IT :) LOVE IT :D HATE IT ;( PLEASE RATE COMMENT AND VOTE!!! (HATE COMMENTS ARE ACCEPTED) LUV YA! <3 PS THIS IS NOT EDITED IF ANY MISTAKES PLEASE POST IN COMMENTS