I was wrong (pt.2)

I stared at the door in front of me. 'Well, here goes nothing' I thought to myself. I walked through the double doors. I went to the principle's office to get a tardy slip. I read the slip-unexcused. I walked into the classroom. All eyes were on me. I walked in on the middle of math class. Great my favorite class (not). "Um hi, Nicole," said Mr. Gorg, our math teacher, "Do you have a tardy slip?"

"Yes I do," I replied, handing him the slip. He studied it for a minute and then told me to take my seat. I sat down in the chair I sat in everyday. Of course the person next to me had to say something.

"I heard about Green Day," he said. This was Christian. I could trust him. He was my friend before Green Day happened.

"Yea," I replied, sighing.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I sighed, knowing that if I told him now, he'll want to know everything.

"I'll tell you at lunch," I replied. He just nodded and turned around. All throughout the classes, the teachers were always seeming to stare at me and make sure everything was perfect with me. What did they think? That I would invite them to my house? Um no. One of my teachers even called me out in class.

"So, Nicole, I heard that Green Day was staying at your house," said, Mrs. Shelt, our reading teacher. Some people looked as if they were about to die. Others couldn't really care less. I nodded at her question. She just nodded back and continued her boring lecture on 'The Outsiders'.

Finally, came lunch. I sat by the people who I sit by every day-Christian, Gloria, Gabby, Vickey, Cole, and Gavin. When I sat down, all their eyes seemed to land on me. "What?" I asked.

"Tell us!" Said Gloria.

"Tell you what?" I asked.

"About Green Day," said Gavin. I sighed.

"You really wanna know?" I asked. They all nodded,listening. I told them about how they first came along, about Jason White (White), about how White used to hate me for "stealing" his friends, about the party, about how Tre chased Billie around with a lampshade on his head, about how Tre hugged me so bad, I passed out, about how White framed me that I stole Blue, about how me and White are friends now, about the press, about how we call Jason White White and call Jason Freese Freese, and about how Freese drove me to school today, and about how Freese gave me tips for piano. They all just sat there, mouths wide open.

"It's really not that big of a deal," I said.

"OMG yes it is!" Said Vickey.

"OMG you sound like one of those preppy girls!" Said Christian with a nasal voice.

"I don't care!" Said Vickey.

"I love it!" Said Gabby, then Vickey started singing, oh great.

"I don't care I love it!" They both said, Vickey yelling it loudly.

"Vickey, just don't," said Gabby.

"Hey can I sleep over later this weekend?" Asked Gloria.

"I'll ask my mom, but I don't know if she'll let you cause of all the stuff going on," I replied.

"What about me?" Asked Cole, "Can I sleep over?"

"Um, Cole, you're a guy," said Gavin.

"So?" Asked Cole.

"That is so wrong," said Christian.

"Dude, you are asking to sleep over at a girl's house who's mom is so strict she won't even let her use a microwave alone," said Gavin.