Surprise, Surprise!

I left and strutted outside, their astonished faces following me. I don't think I needed to cry in the bathroom anymore. :) I told my friends what happened and they all gave me high fives. It felt pretty good to do that. Joey was sitting with us everyday now. :) My friends actually like him. He's not really a player anymore. He still jokes around and stuff, but not like hitting on anyone or flirting.

So, the question came up a week before they were going to leave. My mom had sent their bus/van thingy to an auto person. (hehe progressive XP no) They were all packing the bags when Mike walked up to me. "Hey," he said.

"Hey," I replied.

Billie nudged him forward, "If you don't do it, I'll do it."

"I just don't know if this is that good of an idea," said White.

"C'mon," said Tre, "she's a cute little kid. What can go wrong? I mean c'mon lookat that face." He then grabbed my cheeks and made me look like I was doing that weird "I'm a guppy" thing.

"We wanted to know if you wanted to play a concert with us?" Asked Mike. I kind of froze. I opened my mouth to speak, but no words came out. "See? She doesn't wanna go, now let's go pack the rest of our stuff."

"No! I do!" I called after them, "But, how many shows?"

"Oh just one, no worries," said Freese.

"How am I gonna get back here?"

"We talked to your mom and she's gonna follow the bus," explained Billie.

"Well, uh YEA!" I answered. Everyone cheered and I walked to my room. To text all my friends. I hit Vickey's name and just skipped over it.

Text to: Gloria, Gavin, Christian, Gabby, and Cole

ME: Hey, guess what!

GABBY: u got hit with a chicken?

GAVIN: u now have superpowers?

GLORIA: ur mom got eaten by polar bears?

COLE: u got me tickets?!?!?!?

CHRISTIAN: Did u get burnt again?

ME: Um, no, no, no, no, and haha very funny, Christian, NO. Green Day just asked me 2 perform 1 show with them

GABBY: Ok, now THAT'S kind of hard 2 believe

CHRISTIAN: yea it kinda is

ME: Oh wow ya'll are such nice friends

COLE: u know that's not what they meant

CHRISTIAN: yea

GAVIN: haha u said 'ya'll'

ME: Then what DID u mean

GLORIA: I'm pretty sure they meant that it's hard 2 believe that they would ACTUALLY bring u with them

ME: It's only 1 show

GABBY: but still...

ME: Well, I gtg bye

GLORIA: bye!

GAVIN: adios!

CHRISTIAN: Byee

GABBY: Luv ya!

GAVIN: GASP! Gabby, u never told us u were a lesbian!!!

GABBY: Ha ha ha VERY funny and what? u got somethin wrong with lesbians and gays?

GAVIN: no you know what I meant

CHRISTIAN: this is very entertaining

GLORIA: tell me about it

Ok well, maybe I DIDN'T have to go, but c'mon it's entertaining.

GAVIN: I have NOTHING against gays

GABBY: Good

GAVIN: y do u care so much? ARE u a lesbian?

GABBY: no I'm not

GAVIN: ok then well, bye

GABBY: bye

CHRISTIAN: well, guess it's just me and u, Gloria ;)

GLORIA: Don't even think about it, bye

I laughed as I turned it off. Well, not OFF, but like-YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. I took a bath, brushed my teeth, ate dinner, etc. and went to bed. I tried to go to sleep, I really did, but I couldn't. I was so excited! I was leaving next week! Good thing it's summer. What am I saying? I don't care! I had to get up early. URRGGGG. I hated getting up early. I wanted to post it on instagram, but I knew they would just make fun of me...eh who cares? I took a selfie and put in the caption, 'Leaving next week! Performing with Green Day! So excited!'

In less than a minute, I got hate comments, 'Who cares?'-Gretchen.

'She's probably bluffing'

'Ew you're so ugly'

'Why don't you just die already?'

'Everyone knows that's a lie'

'I can't believe I was your friend'-Vickey

'Just shut up, guys! She's telling the fucking truth! If you guys just wait until she posts a picture JUST to post hate comments, then you should get a damn life! Don't you have anything better to do than post hate comments that aren't even true! Don't listen to them Nikki. I know that I'm happy for you. And I know that Gloria, Cole, Gavin, and Christian are, too. Have fun! :)' -Gabby

Everyone shut up after that. I loved Gabby. She would always stand up for anyone, if you were a good person. Like Gretchen? Nope. Like Vickey? Nope. Like Gretchen's bitch gang? Nope. Only GOOD people. I really had the best friends ever. These were my last thoughts before I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PRETTY SWIRLY THINGS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up when my mom shook me awake. It was still dark outside. I finally woke up. "OK! OK! I'm up! What do you want?!"

"You need to pack your bag."

"But, that's a week away!"

"Actually they messed up the dates, you're leaving today after an interview." She replied.

I groaned and got up. I packed my bag with 4 pairs of everything...I'm a girl. I didn't even get dressed and packed my bags in the car. My mom looked at me confused, "You're not going in OUR car."

"Then where am I going?" I asked.

"With us!" Sang Tre.

"Tre, how are you so damn happy?" Asked Mike.

"Because I've already had my coffee and I'm used to waking up this early."

We all groaned and just walked towards the bus. Mom reminded me about the interview and I got dressed and walked back to the bus. I just got in and went to sleep on the way.

A/N~

Ok, so I really didn't know what to come up with the name for this chapter, so yea I thought this fit kind of good and y'know yea. XP

Sooooo I told my friend about my mom and I said that her mom should adopt me lol. So she told her mom about my mom and her mom said she would be happy to adopt me. (This is the friend who showed her mom Black Veil Brides and her mom said they were hot)

So, what'd you think about it? Like it? :) Love it? :D Hate it? D: Leave it in the comments! (Hate comments ARE accepted) VOTE+COMMENT! LUV YA'LL <3

PS that friend I was talking about is Gabby. The REAL Gabby. And she is exactly like the Gabby in the book. I am on face time with her...she said hi.