Unexpected guests

So, it all started on a weekday at school. Also, our school doesn't have buses so, my mom has to bring me to school-my dad leaves for work really early. Anyway, so I was at school and everything was fine, right?

Nothing really happened at school except that this one boy in my class, (since we don't have lockers we don't switch classes, the teachers come to us) Alexander (Alex), kept talking to me and I asked his friend, Drake, if he liked me and Drake told me he did.

So anyway, I came home and put in the CD 'Warning' and put it on my favorite song, 'Minority'.

I WANNA BE THE MINORITY

I DONT NEED YOUR AUTHORITY DOWN WITH THE MORAL MAJORITY

CAUSE I WANNA BE THE MINOR-

I was interrupted by a strange sound outside. It sounded like something setting fire. I shrugged it off as a Bon Fire and put my headphones in and picked the song '¡Viva La Gloria!'. I didn't turn them that loud so if my parents called me for dinner I could hear them. (Aren't I a good daughter 😊)

SHE SMASHED KNUCKLES INTO WINTER (GLORIA)

AS AUTUMNS WIND FADES INTO BLACK

SHE IS THE SAINT OF ALL THE SINNERS (GLORIA)

THE ONE THAT'S FALLEN THROUGH THE CRACKS

SO DONT PUT AWAY

YOUR BURNING LIGHT

GLO-

Then the doorbell rang. I really didn't know who it could be I mean it was about 7:50 PM. I yelled to my parents to tell them I'll get it and went to the door continuing to listen to '¡Viva La Gloria!'. "Gloria viva la Gloria," I sang. I didn't realize I was still singing when I opened the door. I immediately stopped and paused the music. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The best ever band was standing right on my doorstep. I couldn't really say anything I was just in shock. I think I only snapped out of it when Billie Joe Armstrong finally said something.

"Um hi?" he said. I snapped out of my shock and my face went red-well if you were talking to the best band in the WORLD, wouldn't you be blushing?

"Hi-I...uh- you....how-" I stuttered.

"Our tour bus broke down," explained Mike, gesturing to the smoking bus down in front of my house.

"Oh right," I said, realizing they were on their '¡Uno!', '¡Dos!', and '¡Trė!' tour.

"Where are your parents?" asked Trè, in a slow voice.

"I'll-uh-go tget gtgem," was my reply. I meant 'I'll go get them,' but I was kinda, well ok a lotta, nervous.

I called my mom and said people were at the door. And she answered, by coming to the door. She has the same look on her face as I did. I heard Mike mutter something to Billie about this not being a good idea and Billie just shrugged him off.

My mom just stared. Now, I knew my mom was the same age as most of them so I got a little worried. Billie noticed my tenseness and finally said something. "Uh our tour bus broke down," he explained yet again.

"I know it's a lot to ask, but-" started Trè, but he was interrupted by my mom's sudden answer.

"Yes! Yes!" She said realizing her suddenness, "I mean yes, you can stay in our guest room. I'll get some blow up mattresses. You can take turns sleeping on the bed. Unless, you want to sleep all on the bed, but that would be weird," everyone just looked kinda awkward at what she said and she noticed it, "I'll just be going now," she said nervously. That left only me, Green Day, and all the helpers that were supposed to arrive to the concert. Finally someone broke the awkward silence.

"So you listen to us, er- Green Day?" asked Jason, a backup guitar for when Billie has to do stuff like make the crowd yell and stuff like that.

"You know you're one of the band members, right?" said Mike.

"Yea, we're making a ¡Cuatro! so you can have your face on an album, too," said Trè.

"Um ok??" Replied Jason, "so anyway, do you listen to us?" I was so nervous everyone was just staring at me.

"Yea," I said. There were various shouts and high fives and before I knew it everyone of them was patting my back.

"So, can we come in?" Asked Billie.

"Mom," I called, "can they come in?"

"Definitely!" Mom called back. And they all walked in. I couldn't believe it the best band in the WORLD was standing in my house.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY SO, HOW'D U LIKE IT? SO WHAT ABOUT THE MOM AND BILLIE? WILL THEY BECOME IN LOVE? OOOOOOOOOOOO. HAHA WELL I DON'T THINK THE DAD WILL APPROVE OF THAT. AND THE DAD? DID ANYONE NOTICE HE WASN'T IN THE CHAPTER? DONT WORRY HE DIDN'T DIE. I'M PUTTING HIM IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. PLEASE COMMENT RATE AND VOTE. MY OTHER STORY, BEING A TEENAGER SUCKS, IS ON THE VERGE OF BEING DELETED ;( PLEASE CHECK IT OUT AND COMMENT RATE AND VOTE ON THAT ONE TOO PLEASEEEEEEEE. ALSO I LUV YOU ALL WHO ADDED THIS TO THEIR LIBRARY (PROBABLY NO ONE) ANYWAY YEA LUV YA COMMENT RATE AND VOTE FOR BOTH BOOKS <3 ALSO, THIS CHAPPIE IS DEDICATED TO ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS, SHE CAME UP WITH THE TITLE. SHES AWESOME I DON'T THINK SHE WROTE ANY BOOKS YET SO YEA SO THIS CHAPPIE IS DEDICATED TO VICTORIALYNN21