My own little concert

I instantly went to my room. I didn't really have anything to say about school. Of course I knew someone would ask about school, but everything was fine. Well, except for Gretchen. What was up with her? Was she bipolar or something? It seemed so. Once, she was making fun of me and the next minute, she's actually caring about me? Something was wrong with her. That's why all my friends are funny. I hate drama. And whoever tries to put drama in my life, I will not tolerate it.

I went to my room and felt guilty I didn't even tell anyone hi. So, I went back out. I'm so nice. I walked to the living room and said hey to everyone. "Hey, Nikki," said Mike, "Billie just told me something about you being a one man band? So you finally told him?"

"If I'm not mistaken, you were supposed to tell him," I said walking away.

"So are you gonna show us some songs?" Asked Freese.

"Sure," I said.

"She agreed to play us a song!" Yelled Freese and everyone cheered. Oh great everyone? I thought I only had to play for Billie. Well I'm gonna mess up a lot because of how nervous I am.

"When?" Asked Tre.

"Right now of course!" Said Tre. Oh dear God.

"Wait a minute! Let me drink some water," I said, getting some water. I hope they didn't want me to sing. After all Billie could just do it. Or Mike. If I had to sing in front of Green Day, I bet my voice would be acting up for my luck. I wasn't that bad on singing, but I didn't wanna do it in front of Green Day.

"Ok we'll be waiting in your room!" Called Billie. I couldn't even describe how wrong that sounded. Especially since I was, like, 30 years younger than him. Ew. I sighed, drinking my water and going to my room. I noticed mom wasn't here.

"Where's mom?" I asked.

"Said she had to talk to your dad over dinner or something," said Mike. I almost cried. ALMOST. I couldn't do it in front of them.

"SO, I guess we're your babysitters!" Said Tre. *Mental face-palm*.

"So, play!" Said Billie, exited.

"What instrument do you want me to start with?" I asked.

"Piano!" Said Freese, even more exited than Billie. I sat on the piano seat.

"What song?" I asked.

"You pick!" Said Tre. I started The Forgotten. To my surprise, no one started singing.

"That also had guitar in it," said Billie.

"And bass," said Mike.

"And drums," said Tre.

"It's fine," I said, "I know all the parts on piano," I said. They all looked confused, "You'll understand." I started playing. Still no one sang. "Why aren't you singing?" I asked Billie.

"Oh," said Billie, "I thought you were gonna sing."

"I really don't wanna," I said.

"Oh, now you have to sing cause now, we're curious!" Said Tre. I sighed and started playing as I sang.

"Where in the world's the forgotten? They're lost inside your memory. You're dragging on your heart's been broken. As we all go down in history. Where in the world did the time go? It's where your spirit seems to roam. Like losing faith to our abandon. Or an empty hallway from a broken home. Well don't look away from the arms of a bad dream. Don't look away sometimes it's better lost than to be seen." I did the "solo" and they all looked open mouthed.

"Now I know what you meant before with the instruments," said Mike.

"Yep," I said, stopping.

"Well, keep playing!" Said Freese. I continued into the second verse.

I don't feel strange it's more like haunted. Another moment trapped in time. I can't quite put my finger on it. But it's like a child that was left behind. So where in the world's the forgotten? Like soldiers from the long lost war. We share the scars from our abandon and what we remember becomes folklore. Well don't look away. From the arms of a bad dream. Don't look away sometimes it's better lost than to be seen. Don't look away from the arms of a moment. Don't look away from the arms of tomorrow. Don't look away from the arms of a moment. Don't look away from the arms of love." I did the "guitar" solo and they were all shocked. I continued into the chorus, "Don't look away from the arms of a bad dream. Don't look away sometimes it's better lost than to be seen. Don't look away from the arms of a moment. Don't look away from the arms of tomorrow. Don't look away from the arms of a moment. Don't look away from the arms of love." I finished the song. And looked at all the guys. They were clapping. I couldn't believe it. I hadn't messed up.

"That was amazing!" Said Freese. Oh great now I needed to play guitar.

"Now what instrument?" I asked.

"Guitar!" Said Billie, grinning from ear to ear. I picked up my favorite guitar. It was black and white. I called it the Black Beauty.

"What song?" I asked.

"You pick it," he said.

"Ok, but I will only play it if YOU sing," I said.

"Fine," he said, "Well what song did you pick?" He asked.

"Nuclear Family," I said. I started doing the intro of Nuclear Family looking at The Black Beauty. Billie started to sing.

"Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round. Like a Ferris wheel that is breaking down. Drinking angel's piss gonna crash and burn. I just want some action so gimmie my turn. Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy it's the death of the Nuclear Family staring up at you. It's looking like another bad comedy. Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too. Can you hear the sound coming over the hill? Gotta move my feet it's coming in for the kill. Ba-baby, baby, it's a blow out. Wow yea. Like a nuclear bomb and it won't be long till I detonate. Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy. It's the death of the nuclear family staring up at you. it's looking like another bad comedy. Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too. Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round. Like a Ferris Wheel that is breaking down. Scream, screaming, screaming bloody murder. Wow, yeah. Like a nuclear bomb and it won't be long till I detonate. Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy it's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you. It's looking like another bad comedy. Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too. I said ten, nine, eight, five, four, three, a five, four, three, two, one." That was amazing. I just played guitar for Billie Joe Armstrong! THE Billie Joe Armstrong! I didn't realize I was smiling from ear to ear.

"Are you ok?" Asked Mike. I nodded, "You're really good. We just might have to bring you on tour with us," Mike winked. my grin grew wider. I probably looked like the joker right now. I always thought Mike was the nicest. And he was.

"Ok, com'on. We gotta go film the video!" Said Billie, literally jumping up and down. Wow he was exited. I guess I was really exited, too, but I'm not the type of person who shows it.

"You'll love the video," said Tre, "It's specially made for you."

A/N~

Soooo, this was also a filler chappie I was gonna make the last three chapters one, but imagine how long that would be. This chappie is dedicated to all my fans again :) lol that was random You probably thought that I would never update today! HA! I did! So, I posted my bully story READ IT! The first chapter is true. Soooo, what'd you think about it? Like it? :) Love it? :D Hate it? D: LEAVE IT IN THE COMMENTS! (hate comments ARE accepted)

COMMENT RATE VOTE! LUV YA'LL! <3