News

What? HE did it? Ok, so I had my suspicions, but I didn't know for sure. Why would he frame me?

"I know you did it," I said.

"You did?" He asked.

"Yea," I assured.

"Then why didn't you tell them?" He asked.

"Do you really think they'd believe me? And plus, I didn't know for sure."

"Yea," he replied.

"Why?" I asked.

"What?"

"Why'd you do it?"

"I don't know," he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean. I don't know. I thought you and the guys were gonna be good friends like I am with them, but you aren't. So I thought you would be better friends than I am and I needed some way to split you up. And the rest is history."

"Is that why you hated me so much yesterday?" I asked. He nodded. "But why'd you decide to tell me?"

"Well, I saw you on the verge of crying and I thought about the reaction you had when we showed up. I thought. This girl is twelve years old and she probably dreamed of meeting us. And now they all hate her. Her idol hates her. And it's all thanks to me. I just made a little twelve year old girl cry for nothing. I felt terrible. I thought you at least needed to know who did it. I'm sorry." I was shocked. All this time I thought he hated me. All he wanted was to keep his friends. That sounded so girly, but I don't think I should say that out loud.

"I forgive you," I said.

"Good," he sighed, "Can we start all over?"

"Yea, sure. Hi, I'm Nicole Jones, but my friends call me Nikki," I said, reaching out my hand for him to shake.

"Why hello, Nicole Jones," he said shaking my hand, "I'm Jason White, backup guitarist for Green Day."

"Shouldn't you tell them that you took it?" I asked.

"Oh yea. I'll tell when they're done dinner. Bye," he said, walking out the room.

I relaxed. Everything would get better. They would know I didn't tale the guitar and forgive me and we can all be friends. Maybe I would even get their autograph. All would be fine. Wow was I wrong...

I woke up and realized I was still in my clothes. Memories of yesterday kept rushing back to my mind. I relaxed. Everything would be fine. I took a shower, got dressed and went to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. As soon as I walked in everyone stared at me. But it wasn't one of those death glares it was an apology glare. Before I knew it, everyone was rushing up to me saying they were sorry. I sneaked a peak at Jason White who winked and sipped some more coffee.

Billie hugged me and said sorry about a thousand times. The only time he stopped was when I pushed him away for a hug and told him I forgave him. My mom turned on the TV and watched the morning news. I got myself some cereal and poured in some milk before watching TV.

"-have been kidnapped in a car. CFG43278 is the license plate. If you see the car or this man-" they showed a picture of a man with black, curly hair and gray glasses and a small beard, "call crime stoppers on the number below." The man stopped talking and the scene cut to a street and a house. There was a reporter there who was talking into the microphone.

"Neighbors called in and said they have a story to tell. Punk band Green Day-"

"What?!" said Tre.

"Turn it up," said Mike. My mom grabbed the remote and turned the volume up.

"The neighbor, who's name would rather not be told, says she smelt something like fire and went to check out the window. She saw a bus on fire and was about to go to help when she saw the victims in the bus were handling it. She watched out the window and saw Green Day's Jason Freese walk up the steps to her neighbors' house. She said she next saw Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong, followed By Tre Cool, Mike Dirnt, Jason White, and some other men walk up to the door. She saw Billie Joe Armstrong ring the doorbell and ask something. They stood their for a while and then a hand invited them into the house. And may I say, yes ladies and gentlemen this house-" she gestured to the house behind her, "is the house Green Day is in right now. These people must have been very surprised to have Green Day, punk band, land on their doorstep two nights ago. These are some very lucky people, back to you, Judy." Just then did I realize that the house that she was gesturing to was our house. I looked out of the window to our dining room. Lot's of people were crowding the house. I spotted the reporter and the camera man.

"Uh, guys," I said, "You might wanna look at this."

_______________________________________________________________________

A/N~

SOOOOO WHO SAW IT COMING? WELL I GUESS THE TITLE GAVE IT AWAY. SO THIS IS JUST A LITTLE FILLER CHAPPIE. IT KINDA SUCKED :( SO I MIGHT NOT UPDATE TOMORROW CAUSE MY FRIEND IS SLEEPING OVER SO THIS CHAPPIE MIGHT HAVE TO BE FOR TOMORROW TOO. BUT IF I DO POST THEN YOU GUYS GOT LUCKY. SO JASON WHITE FINALLY LIKES NIKKI YAY AND THE TRUTH CAME OUT ABOUT BLUE YAY. SO THIS CHAPPIE ISN'T REALLY DEDICATED TO ANY ONE PERSON. IT'S DEDICATED TO EVERYONE WHO KEEPS READING THIS AND VOTED AND COMMENTED AND ADDED IT TO THEIR READING LISTS LUV YA'LL SO MUCH SOOOO HOW'D YOU THINK OF MY STORY? LIKE IT? :) LOVE IT? :D HATE IT? D: LEAVE IT IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!!!! (hate comments ARE accepted) COMMENT RATE VOTE LUV EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YA'LL <3