Warning, live without warning

I just nodded at his statement. "You're not surprised?" He asked.

"Well, I am KINDA surprised, but I was kinda expecting it, y'know what I mean?"

"Yea I know what you mean." He replied.

"Yea, well I'm just gonna go in the living room," I said.

"Yea me too." We walked out in the living room.

"Ooooooo, Billie and Nikki were having some alone time." Really Tre? Me and Billie looked at each other and started gagging.

"Tre, you're disgusting!" I said.

"Yea I'm old enough to be her dad!" Said Billie, then adding, "but y'know THAT spot's taken."

"Billie stop being a dick and get over it," I said, getting annoying with Billie's complaints.

We just sat in the living room and just watched TV for a couple of minutes and then Tre, of course who else, broke the silence. "Guys, I'm bored!" He whined.

"Tre, I think we're all bored," said White.

"Why don't we just go out and do something?" Asked Freese.

"Because we're Green Day," Said Mike in a duh tone.

"So? What's the worse that will happen? We get asked to take a couple of pictures? It's not like the whole world knows our name. We're not Katy Perry or One Direction, you know," said Freese leaving everyone a bit tense and I think they looked kind of depressed and they frowned, "Look, we all know that we're not that popular anymore. But who cares? We have fun doing this and we have a lot of fans who we will not give up on. I know not we're not like all that pop and rap shit, but that's why they are shit. They're all the same. We are unique. And we need to accept the fact that it's not American Idiot or Dookie anymore. That was our time to shine. And now, it's other people's. We can go out for a couple of days without getting attacked." Everyone stared at Freese at his amazing speech.

"Ok," said Tre, feeling awkward-I could tell, "well, you heard the man! Let's go see a movie or something!"

"Tre, we just saw a movie last night," said Billie, making me chuckle at the sight of them crying. Billie gave me a glare and I held up my hands in defense.

"That's what you get when you make me watch a scary movie," I said.

"Why don't we go shopping?" Asked mom, "They've got a cafe at the mall." My eyes lit up at shopping. I usually don't like shopping for clothes, but I always get something from Spencer's (no not in the dirty section) and a Green Day CD from the CD shop. But I think I would be to embarrassed to get a Green Day CD, when they're standing over my shoulder.

"SHOPPING!" Said Tre in a girly voice. Wow.

I got changed-I WAS wearing a tank top and sweats-and got my wallet. It was domo! I loved domo. :) I had on a shirt with splashes of neon paint on it that said 'Life is your canvas, it's your decision if you wanna make it grey or colorful' and some short shorts...I wasn't ALL rebel, you know. I was half modern. I walked out into the living room and sat on the couch. Everyone stared at me. "What?" I asked.

"You're usually rebellious," said White.

"I'm half rebellious and half modern. I hadn't FULLY come to the dark side yet," I said, winking. Mom came out of her room and grabbed the keys. We walked out and into the car. I brought my Ipod and put my headphones on. I started listening to a playlist I made up called 'Alternative and Punk'. It mainly had artists like Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Black Veil Brides, All American Rejects, and The Fray. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol came on and I turned my volume up all the way. I have pretty good head phones. I mean they're not beats, but they're really good. I turned it up all the way and started tapping along with the beat. I felt someone lean into my ear. I turned around and Tre was right by my face. I jumped and took my headphones off.