Chapter 4

It has been 3 days since kopas death. He is in heaven at the moment in a limbo state....Zira mauled him bad but he isn't dead. He is in a coma. "Grandpa when can I join my family?" "Young Kopa soon. But you must finish your lesson." "Okay." He kept on pouncing on the antelopes in the sky. Mufasa has told him all about his death. "Well done." "Grandpa." "Yes?" "Why did Zira kill me?" "You aren't dead." "I know but why did she....do it?" "She is full of hatred because of Scar. He took care of her. She ran away from home and Scar helped her. He filled her with evil. She thinks your father killed him. He was killed by hyenas. Zira has her plan but I can't do anything about it." Young Kopa was heartbroken. He had no idea. "When I get back....will I be evil?" "It depends on your course. But you are not ready to leave." "Why?" "Your body must be moved." "Why?" "You can remember anything once you are out of here. You will start over. Find your way back. Ill visit you in your dreams." "Thank you."

The months pass. Kopa is still in heaven and Vitani gets stronger everyday. "Well done." "Mother?" "Yes?" "Do you think Kopa will ever return?" "No. Vitani I told you never to speak of him." "But, mother he was my best friend." "I don't care! He's dead! Gone! He'll never return! Get it?!" Tears began to come down Vitani's face. "You are weak! Training will continue tomorrow go play or something." She ran and began to play with a tree root. (This is where lion king 2 begins)

After the entire lullaby song Zira sang to her chosen one, Vitani went and found the same tree she was wrestling with earlier that day. "I am not WEAK!" She began clawing the tree. Until blood came down her paws. Her claws are now exposed....liker her mother and Nuka and the rest of the outsiders. "Tani?" "Nuka?" "What are you doing?" "I'm getting stronger." "Come on Tani it's time to sleep." "NO!" She raced back to her cave and began to sob. Nuka knew she needed her space and rested in his place as always. Kovu woke up and walked over to his sister. Well half sister. "Tani." "Go away." "But," "GO AWAY!" Kovu ran and went back to his place. She began to sob even more. Little Kopa's spirit appears and tears come down his face. "I'm so sorry I left you." She can't hear or see him...but she can feel his presence. "Kopa?" "I'm here." "Kopa?" "Here Vitani! I'm right here!!!" "KOPA!!!!!" "VITANI!" Zira woke up and walked toward her crying cub. "Enough!" "No! He's gone! Ill never play with him or...." Zira slapped her daughter. Vitani was sent flying across the cave. "One more word about him and ill make sure you join him!" Vitani just cried that night. She will have dark circles around her eyes in the morning.

"Grandfather please! I can't leave her! I have to be there for her!!!" "Kopa. You have to wait...." "No! She's getting hit and and abused! She needs me!!!!" "Right now what she needs is to mourn. Everyone does. Once they forget about you. Ill send you back." "They will never forget me." "I know but in time they will except your death and then you will be sent back. I promise." Kopa knew his grandfather was correct. He has to wait even if it takes years. He will wait.