Chapter 21

This is in the point of view of Tanabi.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.

Shanni has been recovering from the high fall pretty well thanks to Mheetu. She's actually not as bad a person as she assumed to be, she's actually really funny and cool. Shanni shared her story and we understand her a bit better now. Shanni was separated from her mother at a young age and has been looking for her for years, she says that she got her red eye from her and her blue one from her father.

Shanni is twenty-two years old, only three years younger than Mheetu. Speaking of Mheetu and Shanni the two of them are getting closer and closer everyday and have become almost inseparable, they aren't together or anything they're more like best friends that have a thing for each other and refuse to admit it.

"Tanabi?" My ears flick to my left as does my head. Vitani is laying next to me watching the sunrise over the Savanna.

"Yes?" I ask smiling at the most beautiful lioness. I have no idea if we're together or not but whatever we are I love it.

"Do you hear that?" She asks with her electric blue eyes shinning with worry. I furrow my brows and move my ears forward to listen to the surroundings and pick up on multiple paws pounding against the ground. I look back down at Vitani and lick her cheek before getting up.

"Where are you going?" Vitani's raspy voice fills my ears making me want more of it.

"See who's making the noise."

"Let me g-''

"No, I need you to stay here so if there's danger you can help them get away." I cut Vitani off and receive a death glare but she doesn't say anything.

I take timid steps towards the bushes, my exposed claws make my steps almost silent.

"Who's there?" I growl stopping my steps.

"It's okay, Tanabi. It's only us." I instantly relax when I see Simba and Nala and some lioness and lion whom I have never met before, but she is very beautiful with her golden fur tone, cream underbelly, pink nose and the most beautiful pair of hazel eyes I have ever seen. The male has a golden mane with peircing blue eyes that look similar to Vitani's, a dark gold fur with a dark cream underbelly, paws, and snout. Both very beautiful lions.

"Hi Nala, Simba. " I smile at the king and queen then at the strangers who return a bright one.

"Tanabi, these are our childhood friends Tama and Tojo." Simba explains and my stomach drops to my butt. These are Vitani's parents.

"Tanabi? Sweetheart, are you alright?" Nala asks with worried teal eyes.

"Th-these are Vi-Vitani's parents?" I stutter falling on my butt to take a few breathes. These are her parents, the two people that created her. Vitani doesn't know this! I think I'm going to have a heart attack, are they going to bombard her with the news? Are they going to make me do it?

"How does he-" Simba begins but then stops when realization hits him. Simba turns around and looks at Nala with a 'did you do it?' look and she shrugs.

"He has the right to know." Nala says and then starts walking towards me. "There's something else you and her don't know." Oh great, simply perfect! More things to put into my head that will surely drive me insane.

"What is it?" I gulp.

"Vitani has a sister,'' I think I'm going to be sick, "her name is Shanni." I stand up and hide behind a bush and let last nights zebra revisit the world.