Chapter 5

The circle of life is in balance once again.

All the animals are at peace and live happily throughout the thriving PrideLands.

Simba still looks up to the stars and speaks to The Great Kings of The Past, seeking their guidance and advice.
"Father, I hope you are pleased with this bonding of prides. " The silence of the starry night looked at peace for once in what seems like forever.

There was a gush of wind that swirled around the king and filled him with assurance.

Mufasa was finally at peace.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Grandfather?" "Yes?'' "Who's that?" "That's the great king Simba. " "He sure comes for guidance a lot doesn't he?" He chuckled at the boys innocence. "That means even the greatest of kings need help from time to time. " "I suppose so. Why does he call you father?" "Because he's my son."

The young prince has had his head in the clouds for a little too long and has forgotten everything about who he was and where he is from.

He's ready to go back down to Earth.

"Kopa?" "Yes grandfather?" "You can go home now. " He was a bit confused at first then all realization hit him. He gets to go back to PrideRock.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Why is it so dark here? Am I dead? No, I can't be I'm thinking.' I thought to myself. My eyes fluttered open revealing a beautiful night sky as I was surrounded by a barren terrain.

I groan as I pick my limp body up, stumbling a bit getting used to the feeling of actual ground.

Why does it feel so odd to be awake? To be on the ground? Whatever, I rub my head with one of my paws since I have a horrid headache. Probably got up too fast. I shook my body clean from any dirt or mud that I might have collected while I was dead to the world.

I looked at my body and noticed a three claw mark scar on my right flank. Huh, I don't remember how I got that. After shaking one last time and fixing my light brown mane. I started walking, not sure to where but I'm sure I'll find a waterhole or something, I'm so thirsty, as if I hadn't had a drink in years.
•••••••••••••••
After an hour trek I came across what looks like tall, dry grass. It smelled familiar I'm not sure why I've been a rogue since before I can remember. My tail twitched with anticipation as I stalked through the grass; making sure I don't get caught.

That's when I heard soft footsteps, claws hitting the ground, slightly heavy breathing.

It's a lioness. You can't confuse the steps unless you are a fool.

She doesn't sound like danger.....is she crying? I can hear her sniffles and her rough breathing. "Mufasa, it's been 10 years, I should have forgotten him by now, but I can't. Everything reminds me of him. Why was he taken from this world when he had barely begun to live?" She paused and sighed "your silence continues to confuse me. Tell him I say good night once more. " That's when I heard her continue walking.

I wanted to see what she looked like, to see her tears and ask if she's alright. Childishly I stumbled over a rock and made a quite noticeable sound.

"Show yourself. " She said in a harsh tone. Her voice is raspy yet feminine and unique. "I-I come in peace. " I mentally smacked myself, did I seriously just say that? Then. Silence.

You could hear the wind from how quiet it got. I sniff the air but there is no scent.

'Maybe she left. ' I thought to myself and when I took one step forward I felt someone tackle me from behind. As a reflex I grabbed the attacker from the scruff of the neck and pinned him down.