07

^Toni Muhfud^

-no one-

"What are you guys talking about?" Iman asked as she came back with a plate of mixed fruit for her friends.

"The new art festival going on in a couple days. It would be nice for you to come." Maria said taking a strawberry.

"Oooooh." Iman said. She loved art, actually. It was right next to her love for books.

"Artists everywhere are going to be coming to this."

"It seems like it's going to be crowded.." Iman said. "Which is good, that means you'll be able to blend in!" Juliette said.

"I guess you're right." Iman smiled. It would be nice going out with her girls again.

"So....we watched your interview......." Maria said as Juliette giggled.

Iman playfully rolled her eyes. "And?"

"You slayed! Everything about you was so on point. I'm proud of you." Juliette laughed hugging Iman.

"Your hair, attitude, speech, everything." Maria added on. "Aww thank you." Iman chuckled.

"So how are the twins? I miss them." Maria pouted. "Don't worry, they're doing fine."

Juliette pursed her lips. "So do they know anything about you and Justin..you know?"

"I think they've caught on just a bit. I'm trying to leave them out of this as best as I can. I really don't want to break their hearts."

"That's the most difficult part actually.." Maria included.

"It's okay, Iman. Things will surely work out."
"I hope so."

"What are you doing tomorrow anyway?"

"I'm planning to spend the day with the twins. I wanna take them out."

"Aww that's sweet."

There was a sound of a doorbell ringing.

Iman wasn't even surprised. Her door's been ringing all day with delivery boys showing up at her door with gifts.

This time when she opened the door, there was nobody there. Iman looked side to side, nobody.

When she was about to close the door, she heard a soft bark, downwards.

Wait...

She looked down and saw a small body full of white snowy hair. A dog...

This time the gift was a small white dog..

The dog was curled up in the small tan basket and hanging from the basket was a pink card.

"Oh my.." Iman said picking up the basket carefully looking at the dog intently as well.

"Do you need help, Iman?" Maria asked from the living room.

"Not..at..all." Iman said said bringing in the dog carefully. "Well this is a surprise.." Maria chuckled looking at what Iman was holding.

She put the basket on the ground and picked up the adorable dog. It had so much white hair she thought of a snowball. What was so cute was that the face of the dog was so small, the hair around it looked like a lion's mane.

"Awww." Juliette said reaching over, petting it.

"Well Iman is your heart won, now?" Maria asked with a grin. Iman rolled her eyes. "Absolutely not."

"He still thinks sending gifts is going to do him any good."

"But this gift is alive!" Juliette said.