I found you

Third person POV

" huff, huff, huff , i think i lost her "

The man said shakily as he ran through the dark, gloomy forest as fast as he can so he can get out of this horrible nightmare.

" don't go yet, we haven't even play yet  "

A young girl voice boom thought through the forest.

The man was sweating so much, even his heartbeat are fast. He clumsily tripped over the tree root.

" PLEASE SPARE ME !" He shouted cowardly. As he kneel in front of the tree.

" Hi, hi, hi , hee , hee , HA HAHAHA "  the young girl laugh maniacally and jumped down from the tree. And look down at the man.

" LET'S PLAY SURGERY DOLLY !!!" She shouted excitedly. As she held up the knife over her head.

" PLEASE SPARE ME IM BEGGING YOU- ' stab-' AHHHHHH" the man screamed out the pain and agony as the knife stabbed into his stomach.

The man cough out bloods. He fall down as he gasping for air. He reach his arm for help.

" please -gasp- help -gasp- me - " the man begged. He kept gasping for air.

The girl raise her knife and stabbed the man straight in the heart.

The man's eye's loose it's light.

The girl pouted " awww too bad ... He died, now we can't play
surgery.... Well let's go home Dolly." The girl said

Yuu's POV

" home sweet home " i sigh and flops down on my couch.

I stared at the celling boringly.
'Man, I really wish i can play that man. ' I though annoyingly. Turn my head to the left where my dolly sat. I kneel down to dolly's height.

"Dolly do you want to have a tea party ? Yes ! Ok today's tea is Earl Gray tea. " i said and prepared for the tea party.

And suddenly my surroundings turns black.

" dolly did you turn the lights off ? " i said before i got knocked out.

________________________
Hi guys this is my new fanfic i hope you enjoy. Sorry for the wrong grammars and all 😅😅😅 thanks for reading