Team useless 7 PRESENT part 1

Yuu POV

"From this day on you are ....blah blah blah" Iruka lectured. I stared blankly at Iruka sensei while he blabbering about nonsense. You see, if you ever has or had a boring teacher like Iruka, the best thing you do is space out, like this.

"Bluuuuuhhh." drools came out of my mouth, and my eyes are half opened, and clouded. I kept tapping on the table like there's no tomorrow.

"u...up"

"ke....u"

"Yuu...up"

"YUU...WAKE UP!" A book hit my head, I instantly bolt up, Rubbing my eyes.

"Ugh, what gives Sensei." I said grumpily. He looks fumed, eh *shrugged* it's not like I'm gonna stay in his class, like I don't know... Eternity?

Psh yeah righ.

" You are lucky that you're graduated from this academy, good to know that I don't need to keep your sarcastic mouth shut ever again. " he mumbled the last sentence to himself.

See, he loves me so much to made me stay in his class for eternity.

He sigh, rubbing his forehead in defeat.

"Alright, I will be assigning you to your new 3 man squad with a Jonin as your instructor. Okay, team 1: Kirino Shiro(霧野 白), Neru Shinko(音流 真子), Akabane Tenshi (赤羽 天使) . Team 2: ...." Iruka started calling the teams.

"Eh? But I wanted to be with Yuu-chan" Tenshi pouted playfully, he rest his cheeks on his palm. Shiro glared at him.

"Urusai, Tenshi! " Shiro snapped annoyedly at Tenshi, Tenshi barely spare a glance at him.

"Ah...tsk, tsk, tsk, you are just jealous that I am close to Yuu-chan, aren't you Shiro-kun" Tenshi smirked mischievously, he licked his lips playfully as he watched Shiro shouting at him, amusedly. Shinko sweatdropped. 

"Ma...ma... Don't fight, we are still in the classroom " she tried to calm them as they kept throwing insults at each other.

Heh, it's very amusing to watch them arguing over a simple thing, like last week, Tenshi 'borrowed' Shiro's favorite book. I think the title was... "The forgotten truth" or something like that. Anyway, make the story short. Tenshi took Shiro's book and read it, Shiro found him reading his book, he accused that Tenshi stole it from him for the WHOLE WEEK.

"Ne~ Yuu-chan do you think I'm pretty~?" Tenshi said playfully, he leaned closer to me. He's lips almost touched my ear. He smirked.

"Just play along, you do know that we liked to watch Shiro throwing a tantrum, don't we?" he whispered to my ears.

'Hmm...Good point' I smirked.

"Oh, of course Tenshi-kun! You are the most prettiest, beautiful lest, and the most handsomest boy I ever met! Even cooler than that Emo duck over there!- a glare from a duck- and hotter that Kakashi!" I faked a blushed, and faked fainted.

-meanwhile-

"AACHOOOO"

Kakashi sneezed, he wiped his masked nose. Looking as bored as ever.

"Yikes! Somebody must be talking about you, Kakashi. " Gai grinned, he swung his arm over Kakashi's shoulder. Kakashi shrugged.

"Eh, whatever..." He continued
reading his book.

-back to Yuu-

Yuu's POV

Damn Daniel! He's right!

It's fun to watch Tenshi's being strangled by Shiro while Shinko is trying to pry off Shiro's grip around Tenshi's neck.

#YOLO Tenshi, #YOLO...

" ....Team7: Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura - Naruto stood up and cheered while Sakura sulked - Uchiha Sasuke - Sakura stood up and cheered Naruto sulked- And Yuu!"

I accidentally choked my own saliva. I mean WTH?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

That Old man Hokage, he is so dead to me.

________________________

Akabane Tenshi

Angel with flaming red feathers

Kirino Shiro

The fogged White misty field

Neru Shinko

The child of the true sounds flow

Hi sorry for the making you guys waiting for a loongggg time

Seriously those name took me a while to think ya know. Their name also has a meaning to it.