WHERE'S MY DOLLY?!?

Hokage's POV.

-sigh-

paperworks

As always, why can't i just poof it away. In fact , sometimes i really do regret being a Hokage.

And now i have to fill all this damage had done yesterday.

Yesterday was such a hair raising event. I never seen that kind of incident in my life.

" - sigh- she cause more trouble than I thought it would be " I thought exhaustedly. 

I stare out of my window to see the villagers are repairing their houses, and such. Selling equipment and foods.

Furthermore, it's a lively, happy village.

I can still remember those spine chilling incident yesterday.

-flashbacks-

"WHERE'S MY DOLLY ?!?"

CRASHHHHHH

One unfaithful day there's a girl who just moved in to Konoha, and yet she loose her favorite creepy doll -ahem- i mean pretty doll yeah. 

After she got out of the Hokage mansion, Yuu thought.

" why do I thought that there's something missing " she thought puzzled.

She was walking while thinking when she passed by the porcelain doll shop.

She stopped and looked at those beautiful piece of art.

She touched the glass wall , slightly lean closer. And look at one of their dolls. 

The doll has light, blonde hair, kept in two twin tails tied at the back of her head, and blue eyes. She wears a red gown with a matching shawl and bonnet as accessories. Her bonnet is fastened with a green ribbon , which is tied into a bow at her neck and held in place with a pink rose brooch.

The porcelain  doll was so magnificent. The way how the doll was made showed those how artistic the doll makers made their doll so realistic.

Yuu was so awed that the doll was so astonishing beautiful.

That stunning pale complex porcelain skin makes it looks so realistic and soft, as if it was a newborn infant.

Those pairs of breath taking  sapphire eyes , just like the sky being reflected by the ocean floor, the beauty where it seen.

Yuu cant stop staring at the porcelain doll, as if she was hypnotic by those beautiful, breath taking eyes.

" it's seems like you likes Her "

Said the owner of the shop.

Yuu turned around to see an elderly man carrying 2 bags of groceries.

" Alice was the first doll I ever made. I finally achieved her when i was around middle age. I kept working and working and working day to night just to perfect those features and dresses. I never thought it was so tiring for making those dolls flawless. "

The owner said.

Yuu looked at the doll intensely. Saw a mark wrote.

雨田

"....Ameda?"

Yuu whispered with interest.

The owner laugh.

" That's my name! Ameda Seiko !"

The owner introduced himself.

Seiko touched the glass wall. Stare lovingly at the doll.

" one day she'll be a lovely lady "

Said Seiko gently, then frowned.

"I might as well not be there for her....."

Said Seiko gloomily.

" Alice is just like Dolly ......"

Yuu whispered softly.

Dolly .......

Dolly ..................?

DOLLY?!!!!!!!?!!!

______________________

Hey guys it's been a while since i make a note.

I made this chapter long just for you because you deserves it. As a thank you for reading it.

Apparently i sucks with first person point of view. So i tried the third person point of view. I don't know you likes it or not.

So I'll end it here.

Bye.
Black _Spade_15