Christmas Special

"KAMINARI MIZU SUPAKU~" Yuu shouted and slammed her hand on the table, but a hand stopped her.

"Hey kid that's cheating!" Kisame grabbed hold of my hand and took the card away and scanned it, He sweatdropped at the obviously fake card.

"Why the hell did she add this card here?" Kisame muttered, he placed his card on the wooden table and stood up. "I'm just gonna get some hot cocoa..." with that he left the room.

Itachi removed his gaze from Kisame's retreating figure, and continued playing the card... but not before peeking at Kisame's. He switched some of his cards with Kisame's and act like he never done anything. Yuu sweatdropped at his antics, but she didn't uttered any words.

"Seriously, I don't even understand this card game-" I immediately cut of Itachi's sentence.

"IT'S CARD WAR!" Yuu stood up from her chair and jumped in front of Itachi, " In this game, you can build, destroy, revive and floop, things with your cards, like this!" Yuu turned Itachi's card sideway, a holographic pig came into life, "see! You floop a pig!" I grinned.

"Thanks..." Itachi said watching his pig eating Yuu's corn field. Yuu widen her eyes, her jawslacked aas the pig kept eating her corn. shocked, she hit the table with her hand.

"You had deceived me... two can play that game!" Yuu jumped back to her chair and flooped her card, The silo of truth. Yuu smirked, "careful, you wouldn't want your card to be exposed to your opponent right?" The holographic tower rose from the corn field and flashed the light at Itachi's card. His card was revealed, every card in his possession, Yuu scanned them disappointedly. "Well that's weak... you know what I'm just gonna take Cerebral Blood storm. I might use that later. " Yuu nodded to herself and took the card from his possessions.

____ Few Hours Later______

"Hey guys, I went out to buy some- Itachi, what the hell are you doing?" Kisame raise an eyebrow at Itachi, who's currently not wearing his Akatsuki cloak, which Yuu don't know that it's an organization full of S-rank criminals. Itachi was stuffing his face with potato chips and sparkling drinks while battling Yuu. Kisame could only shook his head and returned to the guest room to sleep.