Fighting CHALLENGE ACCEPTED LETS RUMBLE( part 1)

Yuu POV

After the boring, easy test oh and by the way.

ITS A BASIC!!!!

Man, loved to use that phrase. Any way Iruka and Mizuki Wats-his-name, take us to the academy training field, where we fight to the death.

"Yuu, why are you holding a spear, and wearing an armor?" Iruka sensei sweatdropped as he asked me.

Oh silly me ! It's made me feel powerful, like , like IT WAS PASSED DOWN FROM THE ANCESTORS !!! Anyway the armor is red and heavy, and I totally "borrowed " from the Uchiha clan and totally didn't stole it!

" I just love to wear Armor, STOP QUESTIONING MEEEE!!!" I shouted as I randomly throwing things at Iruka and Mizuki wats-his-name.

And when i mean random " things " that are as dangerous kunais, shurikens, smoke bombs, paper bombs, tiny scythe thingy that was connected to a chain, chainsaws ECT.

So basically they tied me up on a chair using a rope and masking tape taped my mouth, and throw me beside the lake a few meter away from the big circle thing where they are going to duel.

Miziki dusted his hands " ok we shut that brat up, who's next wanted to be tied on a chair?" Mizuki asked as he creepily turned around to face the brats of a kid.

.....And I just called myself a brat.

All the kids( ok maybe Sasugay) shakes cowardly. WIMPP, Iruka sweatdropped.

" You don't have to scare those kids  that bad, you know " Iruka deadpanned. Mizuki just rubbed back of his head sheepishly.

That jerk....