Training for one

Yuu's POV

"As a matter of facts, you are going to train."

"Eh, whatever-"

"By yourself. None stop." Kakashi-sensei finished his sentence with a closed-eyed smile. I was in the state of shock, I mean, me, myself, and I? IMPOSSIBLE! Nobody can stop me from the art of procrastination.

"How about a no. " i threw myself onto the futon and took out a magazine. "I mean what's the point of training when the possibility of getting your butt handled is very high?" I questioned.

"At least someone agrees with me !" Inari shouted across the room.

Kakashi-sensei facepalmed, " look Yuu, your chakra isn't in a stable state, much less usable at all, but with tree climbing it'll help you control more accurately with precise usage." he said.

I smiled, "I have no idea of what are you talking about, but no. " I returned to read my 'JUMP' magazine,

"sometimes you need to 'forget about it'. Cuz you can never use persuasive tone to persuade me to do something that I'll, not in a hundred years, will do it. "

"I'm not sure about that-" kakashi-sensei smiled

POOF

da pak?

"See? Chakra can do Any sorts of things!" He said in mock enthusiastically as we teleported to the empty field behind tazuna's house.

That's not I'm worrying about, where's my....
My....

"MY MAGAZIINEEEEEEE!!!!"