Alice is a living doll ?

Yuu's POV

Bright sunny day today. I walk around the town with my Dolly in my arm, I Will NEVER EVER leave Dolly all by herself.

I pushed open the door to the doll shop that I went yesterday.

" Ameda-san, Can i buy Alice ?" I ask him with puppy dog's eyes.

Ameda-san looks shocked. He started to laugh like a maniacal mental patient. I waited him to stop laughing. After his laughter died down he started to cry.

" After all this years, Alice was never being accepted. The buyers always returned Alice back to the store, saying that Alice was a ghost. I never believed it, I always take good care of her. But it's seems like you likes her , I'm giving her to you as a gift. " Ameda-san said as he wiped those tears falling from his eyes.

Ameda-san grab alice and puts her inside the suitcase and gave it to me.

" Please take good care of Alice "

TimeSkip

I brought Alice, Dolly and I home. I open the suitcase where Alice was stored inside.

Alice looks just a little girl.

I put Alice sit on the chair so we can have a tea party.

" Dolly would like a nice hot cup of black tea " i ask Dolly sweetly.

I pour a cup of black tea inside of her tea cup. Make her brought the to her lips.

" What about you Alice, would you like to have some?" I ask Alice

"私は、私は素敵な熱いお茶を持っているしたいと思います"

" you talk ?"