Fighting CHALLENGE ACCEPTED LETS RUMBLE ( part 2)

Third person POV

Expectations

" YOU'RE GOING DOWN!!" Sakura shouted as she punched the ground, creating A crater.

Yushina ( let's pretend that there's a character named Yushina  ) jumped back from the impact that sakura made, she took out some kunais and shurikens  and throw it at sakura in a blinding speed.

Sakura reacted fast, Sakura dodge a serie of the kunai and shurikens gracefully, using her kunai, clashed with Yushina's kunai and shurikens blocking all of them leaving them in a trail of dust.

The dust cleared, Sakura stood on the field un scratched , with the kunai on her hand, glinting as if it's mocking Yushina.

Yushina looks fumed, performing a series of hand sign, brought her hand to her mouth.

" WIND STYLE: AIR BULLET NO JUTSU" Yushina breathed out an invincible air bullet toward Sakura. Sakura dodge them by a nanometers, barely make it out.

Sakura performed hand signs.

"NINJA ART : THE DEADLY PITCH OF THE FANGIRL NO JUTSU "

Sakura screeched out a horrible high pitch, shattering all the glass materials, including Aburame Shino's sunglasses. 

Yushina's ears bursted, bloods flowing out freely. Yushina felt lightheaded, almost collapsed from blood loss.

" SHANARAAAA"

Sakura punched Yushina's face, from that monstrous strength, Yushina flew back, breaking the trees till her impacted the wall of the Konoha.

Sakura won.

Reality

Yuu's POV

" SASUKE'S MINE!!!!" Yushina pulled Sakura's hair.

" SASUKE-KUN WILL NEVER DATE A GREEN HAIRED FREAK LIKE YOU !!!" Sakura Retorted as she pulled Yushina's hair.

Racist much Sakura

Seriously it turns out to be BOOOORINNGGGGGG.

-few minutes later-

Well both of them knocked out on the floor.

Iruka sensei coughed.

" so.... Next battle is... Inuzuka Kiba and..... Yuu.." Iruka deadpanned when he said my name.

Fudge u Iruka.

" I'll go easy on you kid " Son of a dog stated cockily.

Oh you didn't know what have you gotten yourself to dog...

-timeskip-

Me standing on top of beaten Kiba, being praised by the teachers.

MAN COULDNT THE DAY BE EVEN BETER ?!??!?