Ninja Academy is for dummies (part 3)

Yuu POV

" YUU, YOU SHOULD USE THE GROWN UP WORDS!!! Anyway class meet Yuu a new student of our class and don't dare ask why is she so young. " Dolphins sensei introduced me to the class and i swear that he's head suddenly turn huge !

It's must be a jutsu.......

"GIGANTIC HEAD NO JUTSU"

Nothing happened?

I'm pretty sure that i saw a vein pop out of dolphins sensei. And the next thing i know is that his fist is on my head.

" WHAT GIVES ?!??!" I shouted in pain while i roll on the ground. Dolphins sensei-

" stop calling me a dolphin!" Dolphi- i mean Iruka sensei exclaimed. It's not my fault.

How did he know what am I thinking? " because your thinking out loud " Iruka point out.

I pouted and turn my face away from him.

Iruka sigh " any questions you want to ask ? "

A boy with the most cutest dog in the whole world raised his hand. 

" kiba "

"Aren't you a bit too young to join the graduation class ?" Kiba , A. K. A.  The dude with the cute dog , asked.

I crossed my arm in front of me acting all mighty" yes , yes i am !" I replied

Wow déjà vu 

A girl with a horrifying colored hair that it burned my eyes, it's the most terrible color eve-

" STOP TALKING ABOUT MY HAIR!!!" That banshee screeched. " I'M NOT A BANSHEE!!" Pshh yeah right.

" SAKURA SHUT UP AND ASK HER YOUR QUESTION!!!" Sensei ordered.

" H-HAI , do you like anyone here?" Saku-banshee asked.

And whoaw it's the most stupidest questions ever I should change her name from saku-banshee to Moron.

" like that dog " I replied as i stared at the dog.

Moron looks shocked " No-no i mean like - like !!!" Moron said. 

" well i like Dolly " i said as i hugged Dolly.

" that's nice Yuu, ENOUGH WITH THE QUESTION !!! GET BACK TO YO-" " IRUKA !!! ITS NARUTO AGAIN!!!" A ninja barge into the classroom.

Iruka looks fumed that wouldn't be good for sure.

" NARUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"