I can do whatever i want

Yuu's POV

"Tsunami, we're back!" Tazuna exclaimed as we got back. I simply put all the groceries on the counter and fell on the floor.

"That was some busy day." I said. Sakura turned her head to the side, and I'm pretty sure she's making faces behind my back.

"Hey, where's Sasuke-kun and Naruto?" Sakura asked as she looked around. Tsunami walked out from the kitchen while wiping her hands on her apron.

"Oh, they're still training. Kakashi-san told me not to worry about them, so I guess they are doing fine then. " Tsunami answered as the took the groceries from Tazuna's arm and from the counter.

"Well either way, no boys, no noise. " I yawned lazily, I crossed my arms behind my head. "They'll be fine..... unless they're stupid enough to eat some poison berries, which means Naruto, but other than that, some people wouldn't be so overly confident about something, and that also means Sasuke trying to prove Naruto that he knows about edible foods, which he don't. But over all they'll be fine-"

"NOOO! SASUKE KUUUN!" Sakura screamed.

-tap, tap, tap, tap--creak~"Mom, can you keep it down- AHHH!" A puny brunette boy with a stupid hat tripped over me

-creak~
"Mom, can you keep it down- AHHH!" A puny brunette boy with a stupid hat tripped over me. Landed on his face.

"Ow,ow,ow!" He cried as he clutched his face. I rolled on my side looking unamused at him.

"Hey, that's my line." I mumbled while chewing on some bamboo leaves. He finally looked at me with his angry, red face. He point his index finger at me accusingly.

"IT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU DIDN'T BLOCKED THE DOOR STEP!" He shouted.

I shrugged, "eh, I deserves it. " I mused before laying backdown.

He sweatdropped,

"Weird stupid girl. "

"I heard that."