Welcome to Konoha

Yuu's POV

"For the last time I'm not santa !" Said hokage tiredly after trying to convince me that he's not Santa.

" B-but, Does that mean I'm not going to receive a g-gift " i said dejectedly.

B-but why ? I've been a good kid. I-I hunt shinobis and kunoichis , a-and I didn't recieve anything for my good deeds😢😢😢.

I jumped into hokage's arm and cry. Literally wetting his robes.

" UUWAAAAAA, SANTA WILL NEVER LOVE ME !" I cried.

Hokage pat my back. 

" there, there , he'll give when it's Christmas. " hokage said gently while he patted my back.

"-sniff- really ?!" I said excitedly , I jumped out of hokage's arm and danxe around.

"YEYY !!! YEYYY!!" I cheered.

Hokage POV.

"YEEYYY!!! YEYYY!!"

Somethings not right with her. From all the information I gathered, she might be a threat to the village.

I must keep an eye on her. ....

" Yuu-chan " i called her.
She stopped jumping around.

" would you like to live in the village? " i asked her.

She started to tearing up.

" y-you wanted me t-to l-lived here ? " she ask.

" why of coarse. You seems there's no place for you to stay " i said

Yuu started to cry. And jumped into my arm. 

"UWAAAAA, THANK YOU , THANK YOU . NOBODY WANTS ME TO STAY WITH THEM. I-I always got beaten up. UWAAAA" Yuu cried.

What a poor, little ,fragile ,girl, those people who did it must not deserve to be loved.

She must learn to love and be loved. In the mean time she will stay here in the Konoha. I need to get an Anbu to keep an eye on her.

" WELCOME TO THE KONOHA !"

Yuu POV

Hokage - jiji let me stay in the konoha. DO NOT FEAR ! THE SUPER YUU IS COMING TO SAVE THAT DAY!!  

Why do i feel something is missing?  What is it ???