battle finale

Sakura's POV

I'm the only one who's left to protect Tazuna. Naruto and Sasuke's trapped inside Haku's Mirror jutsu, Kakashi-sensei's keeping Zabuza busy.

I'm scared.

So scared.

I wished Yuu's here, she could do anything, even it's weird and ....well weird. if only I'm brave enough to help them. I tried to help Naruto and Sasuke by throwing kunai knife at them, but it was a big mistake, a darn big mistake.

Haku caught it like it was nothing at all, he used my Kunai knife to cut them. Kakashi-sensei told me to keep Tazuna safe, maybe Kakashi-sensei meant , I'm the one should be kept safe. My eyes started to sting as the tears are made to fell from my eyes.

I'm so ... unreliable......

A hand clasp onto my shoulder,trying to calm me. "Don't panic, kid. "Tazuna said, "It's my fault for dragging you children into my mess. I should've brought more money for a rank A mission. "

I quickly shook my head, "No Tazuna-San, the Wave country needs help, we got to help them! I know it's a small country, but being controlled by a mercenaries it's terrible. " I said, "We can't back out now. "I wiped the tears from my eyes. I wielded my kunais more properly, I can't let my fear took control of myself. I quickly realized that the battlefield is started to get more tense.

Suddenly a ball was thrown into the battlefield of both side. Smoke started to engulfed the field, I shielded my face.

"Ohohohoho!"

Wait .....

Is that Yuu?

"Trying to start a fight without me!?" Smoke started to faded, I only saw a silhouette with a large waving threads behind it. "Tough luck Beckies! You ain't going anywhere!"

Haku was confused, he stepped out of the mirror to see the commotion but only to be hit by a frying pan.  He was pushed out of mirror, a thread wrapped onto his body. He groaned in pain when the torn struck his flesh.

Zabuza was bewildered, he tried to race toward Haku, but Kakashi-sensei blocked his path.

"You're not going anywhere. " he said, Zabuza got enraged he use his sword to knocked Kakashi-sensei's kunais out of his hand. He took advantage of Kakashi-sensei's unguarded state, he slashed his path in order to get to his apprentice. Karachi-sensei dodge the attack narrowly, the sword scraped his masked face slightly. The masked on his face ripped slightly as the blood slowly flows out.

Unknowingly, Naruto unleashed a deadly chakra melting the mirror dome.

Zambia ran toward Haku's vulnerable form, and used his swords to slice through the vein.

"Haku!" Zabuza breathed as he caught him. Haku's body was imprinted with scars and wounds, Haku groaned.

"Za-Zabuza-sa..sama..." Haku coughed blood out. He tried to pushed Zabuza away just to stand up. He wheezed as the blood started to clog his respiratory system.

A short midget man appeared in the middle of the drama, clapping his hand in a mocking way.

"Good show, good show my boy'o." Said the midget.

"Gato, what the hell are you doing here?" Zabuza growled he held Haku closer to his body.

"Ah, Zabuza! Just the person who I wanted to talk to. As you can see... " he does a dramatic pause, Zabuza growled out of frustration.

"What's the meaning of this Gato?!"  He flared.

Gato grinned maliciously.

"I am in no need of your service right now." Gato smirked and snapped his finger, a mob of weaker mercenaries appeared behind him. "Your service is just too expensive, and of course your prized disciple too is also expensive. I figured that 'hey, why don't we just finished him after his fight with those scrawny leaf shinobis, and take his disciple' but it's a waste that your disciple is slowly fading away. I mean,  with that beauty, he's definitely worth of something, or even more things like... " he licked his lips.