THE FOREST OF WHAT (EDIT)

Yuu and the rest of the passing genins followed Anko to their destination which they did not expect to be a creepy forest. Not that Yuu didn't know about i, but surely she was half expecting for Anko to pull a reckless act that might -will- endangered everyone. 

"ALRIGHT MY BELOVED PARTICIPANTS! PLEASE MEET THE TRAINING AREA 44, ALSO KNOWN AS THE FOREST OF THE DEATH!" Anko grinned maliciously, "WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SIGHT ISN'T MAGGOTS!"

"44... the number symbolized of the death...."One of the Iwa nin, a boy with a glasses murmured.

"Wait, So does she mean that she's sending us to the death ?!" His female teammate exclaimed dreadfully.

"She wanted to take all of us to the death's doorstep." Her teammates deadpan. Their words rang was heard by the others quite clearly. Sending a shivers down their spines. 

Then, her laughter slice through the thin air, making the genin flinch.

"ME? WANTED TO BRING YOU MIDGETS TO SHINIGAMI?! HAHAHA!" She wiped away a stray tear. "That's 44's job!" She grinned, "Although It would be nice if I'm the one who slaughtered all of you. After all, You can't spell slaughter, without laughter!" She said in a terrible singing song voice and ended with a maniacal laugh.

'SOMEBODY SAVE US FROM THIS MANIAC OF A WOMAN' the Genin thought exasperatedly. They scooted away from her. Anko looked at them questionably, but made no move to question their actions.

"Any who, I got a paper, consent that is, which I need you to sign it." She waved the paper in her hand, and handed some of it to the genins to distribute it. "please do put your signature on it and give it to the exchange area. " She pointed at the tent that mysteriously appeared out of nowhere, then she took out a white and black scroll from her back pocket, "After that, they'll give you these scrolls! Whichever you've got, all you need is a black and white scroll in order to pass this test!" She grinned.

"And if we failed ?"

"You'll get to meet a dead flag inside of the forest!" 

"B-BUT WE'LL DIE IN THERE!"

"AND THAT'S WHY I HAD DISTRIBUTED THE LIABILITY PAPER TO Y'ALL!" Anko exclaimed, "We wouldn't be responsible for your deaths you know. And also please write down your height and weigh, that's for your coffins in case you meet your doom inside the forest. Don't worry we'll gather all of your missing parts before shipping off to y'all family." She checked her nails nonchalantly. Her speech made the genins questioned their life whether if it was worth it.

After they reluctantly handed the liability consent to the exchange tent, they were brought to their assigned gates and waited for their signal.

:::

Yuu was about to step into the tent to get her scroll, Anko suddenly appeared behind her and threw an arm around her shoulder.

"What now crazy lady?" Yuu grumbled annoyed at that woman, "I still haven't forgot that incident yet, Just so you know. "

Anko chuckled at her annoyance, "Now now, it's already in the past now. Who would've thought it'll happened!" She waved her hand dismissively causing Yuu to glared at her.

"You're not making it any better. "

"I know right!" Anko grinned, while Yuu dropped her face onto her palm.

"What do you want now crazy lady?"

"Ho? Still calling me crazy lady huh?" Yuu gave her a blank face, "Alright alright, I'll stop, I'll stop it geez...." Anko put her hands up in mock surrender, cue Yuu rolled her eyes and slapped her arm away from her shoulder.