(Christmas Special) How i met sushi-san and weasel-kun PART 2

Author POV

"TSUKIYOMI"

Nothing changes. It's seems like Yuu was unfazed. Yuu grabbed her ax and lunges toward Itachi and swing the ax at him.

Itachi dodge it gracefully, Yuu did a backflip and landed on the ground with grace.

Yuu threw her wooden dart at itachi in incredible speed of light. Itachi jumped away from them it as if like their following him. itachi did a hand seal.

" FIRE STYLE:GREAT FIREBALL NO JUTSU"

Itachi blew out a huge ball of fire aiming at Yuu. Yuu did not move in fact, she counter it.

"WATER REALEASE : WATER DRAGON BULLET NO JUTSU "

By using one hand seal, A water dragon appeared in front of Yuu, race toward Itachi's Great fireball technique, extinguished it.

Kisame was shocked that Yuu manage to counter Itachi's attack.

" Brat, you're good.... But not as good as me !"

Kisame grinned and grabbed his Samehada and slice trough the air. Yuu jump back and held up her ax in front of her. She dashed toward Kisame. Kisame swung his Samehada at Yuu. Yuu dodge it at the last second before the Samehada touched her.  Yuu feel slightly drained, but she kept attacking Kisame. She managed to scratched Kisame multiple times before ending him with a Jutsu.

-monkey-ram-tiger-ram-ox- 

Yuu's hands started to sparked light.
The sparks kept sparking until it formed into lightning with water surrounding it making it much powerful.

"KAMINARI MIZU SUPAKU"

To be continue