Transforming into Iruka is so last seconds ago

Yuu POV

"
NARUTO IM AT THE END OF THE OF THE ROPE, AND BECAUSE OF YOU ALL THE STUDENTS WILL REVIEW THE TRANSFORMATION JUTSU " Iruka shouted, using his big head no jutsu.

All the students ( excluding me and Duckbutt ) groaned, slumped down on the chair. Pretty much devastated from everything.

" great, thanks a lot Naruto"

" we're always the one who fixed your mess "

" LIKE I CARE " Naruto shouted back and get in the line.

" ALRIGHT SAKURA'S HERE HENSHIN"

Well that's the most stupidest thing I heard today.

That pinky banshee got in front of Iruka and transform into Iruka.

Iruka nodded " good " he said as he noted down somethings, probably his doodling something on his board.

" SASUKE-KUN DID YOU SEE IT?" Sakura screeched looking all lovey dovey hoping that Sasugay will notice her. And.....

" hn" he hned.

Is that even a word?

" NARUTO YOUR NEXT "

Naruto walk in front of Iruka leisurely making Iruka irked.

" just give it up Naruto "

" yeah, you're just keep giving us troubles"

" Yeah, yeah like i ever care about it " Naruto retorted and transforming into.....

A naked chick.

Yes a naked counter part of naruto.

And Iruka just died from nosebleeding.

Nah just kid

" NARUTO!!!! YOU'RE GOING TO CLEAN THE MONUMENT BY YOURSELF LATER AS A PUNISHMENT " Iruka shouted angrily.

" AW COME ON-"" YUU YOUR NEXT "

I came up to him. And pull out my charm.

" MOON PRISM POWER MAKE UP"

*sailor moon transformation *

"
I am Sailor Moon, champion of justice! On behalf of the moon, I will right wrongs and triumph over evil, and that means you! " I said as i do the sailor moon's famous  pose.

Iruka sweatdropped he coughed " Umm ,Yuu why don't you transform into me ?" Iruka ask.

I took out my scepter And point it at him " I AM NOT YUU! I AM SAILOR MOON , AND TRANSFORMING INTO YOU IS SO 3 SECONDS AGO " I said.

He sweatdropped " ah yes... Sailor moon ..."