Manners people manners!

Yuu POV

It's dinner time, you know the meal that you eat during nighttime surrounded with people whom you wish not to see them. But then again, do I even have a choice? Anyway we were having some rice, carrots, some sort of bonito flairs in the miso soup or whatever.

just as I thought, Sasuke and Naruto are having fun killing themselves with rice. Yeah sure, you need rice, who am I kidding? No rice no life. It's a motto for me to live my life as a human being, but then again it's life! Oh no, it's not that I'm judging, but it's.......

"NARUTO! SASUKE-KUN! STOP COMPETING WITH EACH OTHER! YOU'LL GET SICK FROM EATING TOO MUCH!" Sakura shouted, she kept on shouting and shouting. And Tsunami had no choice but to keep putting rice in their bowls as they started to demand for more rice.

"She's right guys." Kakashi-sensei started, "You should stop that now..." With that Kakashi-sensei ignored us.

"No-" munch munch "No can do sensei!" Naruto scoffed down the rice. "Need more-" munch," rice!" Naruto cried.

"Me-" munch, "too!" Sasuke agreed.

That's what I thought, they wouldn't just suddenly vomited out of blue.

....

Then they suddenly barfed.

....

I stand corrected.

Clang

"I... lost my appetite. " I dropped my chopsticks on the bowl. "I don't think I can finished it.... I .... gotta go!" I raced toward the bathroom, and shut the door tightly.

"Bwllll...bbllllew...bBLAAAAAARGGGEE!" Biles rushed up from my esophagus, into my mouth, and onto the toilet.

With Sakura

Sakura placed her bowls and chopsticks on the table gently, looking slightly green.

"I-I also lost my appetite. " Sakura covered her mouth and raced to the bathroom. Unfortunately, this house has only one bathroom so plan B. she pretty much ran to the yard and vomited as much as she can.