Y

Three days has passed and Yuu show no sign of progress, well sort of. Just getting hang of standing on top of the water this and that. Sure she can stand on top of it for 15 seconds maximum before falling into the water, But taking a baby step... yeah not So much in that that case. She did  fell into the water a lot lately, soaking her clothes with fresh water from the river, sticking to her like it's a second skin. In the end, she changed her clothes into one piece black bathing suit designed just for diving.

But today is a Good day.

At the moment, that is.

Alice watched her as she kept on losing her concentration on channeling her chakra into the sole of her feet, she took her left foot up and placed it onto the water....

...

She didn't fell in. And then splash came in a second later.

::

"Come on, You can do it!" Alice encouraged her monotonously at the side line. Holding up a big foam finger, a red flag, and dressed in T-shirt. All imprinted with large bold letters of 'LET'S GO YUU!' In bright neon color. "I know You can do it, it all in the matter of time." She watched Yuu struggling trying to stay upright above the water. Then she fell into the water.

At least she passed her previous record by 5 more seconds.

"She seems lively." A voiced commented, He stood beside the doll. He just suddenly appeared out of nowhere, not that the doll minds anyway.

"GYAA--!" -SPLASH-

"Ah... kids These days. All growing up." He wiped a stray tear with his index finger and flicked it away. Mockingly, If she may add.

"Well, If You got Nothing to do at the moment then You might as well cheer with me." The doll tossed an extra big foam fingers and flags at him. He caught it easily, and stared at it.

"Oh, really." He deadpanned.

The doll stared at him unfazed.    

"Yes."