A day before dread

I slumped on my beloved bed to retire from the notorious day, that just happened to be this morning. Mumbling incoherently into the bed sheet I suppose. And somehow Alice sensed my distress as she appeared before the door.

"Is there something bothering you?" Alice asked, she jumped onto my bed and let herself sit on her knees.

"I'm gonna dieeee." Although my voice was muffled the bed sheet, I assumed that Alice heard it before I continued to spill out my dilemma. "Tenshi's gonna butcher me by the end of the month and I have yet to train for the finals. Which I will be butchered by him."

"WHAT AM I GONNA DO?" I start wailling, Alice just watchED me throwing A tantrum at the sideline. She sipped her teacup elegantly despite being A doll. So where Does the waste go?

Despite my curiosity, It's best not to know something as disturbing as that.

I kept on rolling on my bed until my legs got tangled in my duvet, then I fell onto the floor, head first. I sat up in pain, rubbing my swollen head to ease the throbbing pain. Alice suddenly appeared before my vison with an unreadable facial expression.

"I have A proposal." She said, "Why Don't I train you, not that You have any option left."

Damn, she's right.

Awhile ago I asked Kakashi-sensei to teach me the Chidori or whatever. But Kakashi-sensei just rejected my eagerness to be taught by him. Telling me that I do not possess A doujutsu -sharingan- to be able to perform such A dangerous technique. So in the end, I walked away empty handed.

Alice's proposal seems tempting...

I pursed my lips for A moment. Waiting for the final thought of opposing statement.

None.

"Alright. I'll do it." I nodded.

"Marvelous, we'll start tomorrow then." Alice smiled, giving herself another helping of earl tea. She took A sip from THe cup. "Just So You know master, I had planned out the routine of the training for the whole month, You might be startled If I may add."

"Such as what?"

"I prefer thou not know it yet."

"Haaa? Why?!"

Alice smiled, "I like to keep it that way."