(Christmas Special ) How I met Sushi-san and Weasel-kun (Part 1)

Author POV

       Ahhhh..... What a beautiful day.

The sun's shining, snow covered the ground. There's nothing would ruin this beautiful day.

One morning in the cold winter, there's a little who sat on the tree trunks playing with her creepy - I mean - cute little doll.

That doll is no ordinary.
( it's creepy actually, don't tell her that )

Anyway , today's Christmas. Yuu was wondering what to give her doll, Dolly. Yuu thought,

'A new dress would be nice.  '

But Yuu rejected that idea 'cause she thought it was stupid.
( and I thought it's not )

After few minutes of thinking , she finally gives up.  She let herself fell into the snow and move her arms  up and down as if she's making a snow Angel.

" why does thinking is so hard?" Yuu thought out loud.

Meanwhile with the unlucky person who just really got themselves a really unlucky today which is Christmas.

" Hey Itachi, how long are we gonna get there ?"

" hn..."

" O... Kay.....*sweatdropped*"

Ah, there they are.

So if your thinking Itachi and Kisame then your right.

Today two of their Akatsuki infamous members,
- Kisame the monster of the Kiri and Itachi Uchiha, who killed his whole clan, excluding his brother, just to test his powers. -
Was walking around the forest after finishing their last mission.

but it's seems......

That They lost their way to the hideout.

" I think ..... We're lost. " said Itachi calmly as he close his eyes.

"WHAATTT ?!!! WE'RE LOST ?!!" Kisame shouted.

" HOW COULD YOU MAKES US LOST ?!!! NOW WE'RE LOST IN THE FOREST,WE GOT NO FOODS, NOR WATERS, and WE MIGHT. BE EATEN BY WILD ANIMALS !!!!"

"There's no wild animals during the winter season"

" SO WHAT ?! WE COULD DIE FROM STARVATION!!! "

And so on so forth, in other word they start an argument , well more like Kisame started an argument.

Yuu heard some fairly loud noise So she walk towards those annoyingly loud noise.

Yuu walk into the clearing, watching those two S-Ranked criminal quarreling around  is quite amusing.

The blue fish human mutants looking soon to be sushi
( Yuu thought that actually)
is much more funnier than the black haired dude.

Hell that black haired guys is hot. Just like Minato, never failed to made me fall head over heels at them. I'm so in love with them.  too bad Minato got a wife already. And Itachi is a criminal.

Anyway back to the story.

The black haired guy was very much ignoring the fish guy. The BHG
(I'm going to use that for a while)
The BHG  FINALLY noticed Yuu standing BEHIND the LARGE tree LAUGHING her butt off.

And why ? Please reread those capitalize words.

Yuu was laughing so hard that she tripped herself. She fell down, head first, cause her forehead grew a red bump.

Kisame stopped his complaint and looked at the unknown girl, who is now rolling on the ground to ease the pain, And said. 

" Itachi didn't the leader said if the any civilian saw us we need to kill them right ?"  Kisame grinned.

" hn " Itachi reopened his eyes instead of black onyx it's red with three black tomoe.

" sharingan. " Itachi called out the doujutsu's name.

"TSUKIYOMI"