Question and answer test

Yuu's POV

ITS THE BEST DAY OF MAH LIFE !!! MRS. SAWAKO( A. K. A. The old lady who gave a hot chocolate with marshmallows and blanket) LET ME STAY AT HER HOUSE, I GOT A+++++ for my test AND BEST OF ALL.......

I GET TO BE A NINJA!!!!! YAAAAAYYYYY

" alright class, tomorrow you are going to assigned to a 3 man squad with jonins as your instructors and tomorrow please come to school early, is that clear ? Good, you may dismi-"  I flung the door open and stuck out my tongue at the rest of them.

" SO LONG PEOPLE! I'M A NINJA NOW ! PEACE OUT YO !!!!!" I held out a peace sign and ran out of the  Academy.

So you've guys wonder how i passed the exam and become a Genin. Wellll......

Flashbacks no jutsu

" Alright class, your first examination is written exam. We will let you answer the question for an hour, remember NO CHEATING or else you'll be dropped out,You may now turn your paper, and start answer it." The examiner instructed.

I turned my paper and scanned it, I smirked.

______________________
Question no. 1:

If an enemy ninja throw a 5000 grams of kunai at you, if the speed accelerate at 10.5 m/s. What is the force of the kunai that will be impacted?

______________________
I answered it right away. HELL YEAH ITLL BE A PIECE OF A CAKE!!!

( anyway i made up the question but if you wanted to answer it feel free to do it)

______________________

Question no. 2 ( trick question):

If your comrade is kidnapped during a mission and held as a hostage. What will you and other comrade do if the kidnaper threatened to kill your kidnaped comrade?

A) abandon your comrade and continue your mission.

B) abandon the mission and save your comrade.

C) abandon both mission and comrade and run away.

______________________

Question no. 3:

If you encountered a Powerful Enemy ninja and started to fight with them, you've got severe injury and started to lose a lots of blood, what will you do ?

A) retreat

B) get killed

C) attack them again even it means to risk your life

______________________

Question no. 4:

What will you do if...

A) you are kidnapped by an enemy ninja and was enslaved by them.

B) You woke up locked in a cell with cuffs chained your wrists and ankles.

C) you're forced to watch your loves ones tortured and killed in front of you.

(Please answer them properly. )

______________________

Question no. 5:

If you are lost in a dark forest with no food or water, and was ready to run and find an exit and run out of the forest. You realized that The Bomb will be set at 10.01 seconds. Your initial speed is 11.0 m/s, and when the bomb started to count down, you accelerate at 8.0 m/s2 for the 10.01 seconds that the bomb was set. At the end of the explosion, how far will you have traveled? Did you make it out of the explosion ?

______________________

With out even an hour I've finished it.

After answering all of them I passed it to the examiner, he told me to wait until the others are done answering their test.

It was funny to see Sakura's large forehead popped out some veins and her face is as red as an apple .... No maybe even DARKER THAN THAT!  Furiously Scribbling down the answer on her test paper almost breaking the table in half and her paper caught fire.

And duckbutt simply just answered calmly like a normal person ( which he isn't) on his paper.

Naruto the ramen dude..... Yeah let's move on to the other.

Ino.... Basically use her mind transferring jutsu. 

Shikamaru... Slept on his paper... Very good , give him around of applause * clap,clap,clap*

Chouji .... Munching his chips ..... Again ..... Hope he didn't eat the test paper along with those unlimited chips.

The Bugs guy.... Just answer his paper MOVE ON

Hinata Hyuuga awwww she's to sweet to cheat NEXT!!!

THAT SON OF A DOG !!! HE USED MY PUPPY TO CHEAT!!!! HOW DARE HE!!!

Be prepared when you see me Kiba.