H

It was dawn.

Waiting for the sun to rise, the crickets continued to sing their calming song. The birds woke up, and flew through the sky, searching foods for their younglings. The natures' petals started to open, blossom into a beautiful sight.

The artist woke up early to savour the sight. They took out their materials and started to drew it into a piece of paper, turning it into a timeless artifacts. Their eyes crinkled as they sighed in blissfully, watching the sky slowly mixed into different varieties of colors that the artist has never seen before.

The village was in peace.

The artist turned his head look at the side, there were some older adults watching the sunrise. Their lips were moving in patterns, their fingers moved fluidly scribbling down into the scrolls. Ah, Poets. the artist mused.

But He cannot disagree with them.

Sunrise is Beautiful.

No wonder many poets woke up early to see the scenery, to make Haikus about the nature. The artist saw A Young poet, no older than ten, climbed up to the roof, and sat there. He took out his pencil and a scroll, and gazed at the horizon.

The artist was curious, He weaved through several roofs, and stopped behind the Young poet.

The tip of his lip twitched up when He saw the Young poet picked up his pencil. The Young poet dragged his pencil onto the scroll, and wrote;

Beautiful sunrise,

Drown the sky into canvas,

Such wonderful sight.

His words are sloppy, But nonetheless  it was legible, afterall the artist managed to read it.

The Young poet's eyes never left the marvelous sight in front of him. The artist let out a soft smile, He did not Hesitated to sat down beside the young poet.

"Beautiful isn't?" The artist said. The Young poet hummed.

"Maybe it is, maybe it isnt." The Young poet answered, "there are a lot of place, a lot of things that Couldn't possibly be a match with the sunrise, But some were able to exceed it. Why?" He continued.

The artist listened attentively. He looked at the sun slowly going up to the sky. He wondered, at the back of his mind, it was only this moment He was able to made an answer out.

"I am blind." The Young poet stated.

He let a few heartbeat engulf the silent atmosphere, before He opened his mouth.

"I know." The artist replied.

/t/

It was early in the morining yet street was already buzzing with chatters and gossips about upcoming Final exam. Foreigners and locals who came to gamble their money on the battle were digging deep into their discussion.

The atmosphere was warm and merry. Childrens were playing together, acting like a ninja, and giggled happily.

The training grounds were off limit for those who weren't the participants. At this time, everybody were prohibited to enter the training grounds, unless there's something urgent. There were two figures moving inside the training ground.

She flipped into the air and lunched a barrels of shurikens with paper tags into the woods. As soon as the shurikens pierced into the leaves, it exploded. The smoke covered the whole woods, she narrowed her eyes, and saw something else, something thrown into the sky...

There was a word written on it,

Was it...

Her eyes was as wide as saucer. She got hit by a Flash bomb. She tried to dodge as far as she can, But she was blinded by the light. She lost her balanced and fell on the floor.

She tried to get up but her arms and legs were wrapped by chakra threads. She struggled for a moment before giving up.

Alice was not amused.

Days after days of unstop Training. Yuu continued to flourish her skills under the tutelage of the doll, Alice. She was improving, but she lack of motivation. Yuu flopped on the floor as if she's a fish, waiting for someone to cut the chakra threads. Alice sighed, she cut the channel of her chakra and the chakra thread disappeared too. What left was a thin red lines imprinted on her skin, Yuu rubbed her arms to soothe her pain, despite the fact her arms were stingging she watched Alice carefully, waiting for the next attack to be pulled.

"Yuu, you only have one day left to train for the final." Alice said, her glass eyes stared intently at Yuu. Yuu shifted her weight to her left side.

"It's fine. " Yuu turned her head to the side, "I'll be fine anyway, it'll be a piece of cake." She said.

Alice's lips pulled into a thin line, "That's not what I mean. You'll be fighting him do you really think that you can outwit that boy?" She asked.

Yuu's hair covered her eyes, her body was shaking, sweats started to broke out.

"I've got to try." She bit her lip, "Nothing can stop him... maybe I could."

Alice's finger twitched, "fine... do as you please, master."