Training first day

day 1

Yuu arrived with Alice to the training ground early in the morning. Although, YUU was Definitely not A morning person Despite being a overly cheery person, But that wasn't the problem at the moment. What Yuu had experienced was A terrible wake up call in courtesy of the doll, of course she showed no mercy to the girl by pouring A gallon of ice cold water in the girl's sleep.

Granted, it wasn't the most appealing way to wake someone up, But it works anyway. So it doesn't matter to the doll as long as it do it's job. Just the way she liked it.

They stepped into the middle of the training ground and sat on the grass. The sun have yet to rise, So the sky was still dark. A tiny speck of stars are still visible, can be seen on the sky. Yuu took out A piece of card from her pocket, she lit it with her chakra before giving it to the doll. As promised, that card was one of Kabuto's ninja info cards, Yuu borrowed from the said Harry Potter since the doll herself requested A copy of it. As soon as she received the card, it displayed A picture of Yuu along with her mission she done in the past.

//Konoha Nin Info//

Name: YUU
Age: 8
Rank: genin
Team: 7
Leader/ Team teacher: Hatake Kakashi

||Missions||

A rank: N/A
B rank: N/A
C rank: 1
D rank: 10

|Stats|

Ninjutsu: 2

Taijutsu: 1.5

Genjutsu: 1.5

Intelligence : 1.5

Strength: 2

Speed: 3

Stamina: 0.5

Hand seals: 3

Total= 15

Alice hummed. impressed, she must say.

It was an outstanding score for someone as young as her, even to  A newly appointed genin they were no match to THIS. She returned the card back to her master and asked for the boy that she's fighting against with. Yuu took out another card and lit it with her chakrA boredly before giviNG it to the doll.

Alice took the card with her both hand and started to look at it. The training ground was silent for the next whole minute, until it was broken by Alice's gasp.

"U-unbelievable!" She uttered. She looked at Yuu with an unreadable expression on her face. "His stats were off the scale! How come He is not the rookie of the year? His skills, accuracy, and power, He could've easily pass as a chunin in a blink of eye!" Alice tore her glass eyes from the ninja info card and turned to her master, But only to find her master lying on the grass, pulling her legs close to her chest and chanting non stop of how she'll die in the hands of devil.

"He's not somebody that should be taken lightly." Yuu said, "Back in the academy, he never take Iruka-sensei's lesson seriously. Of course He passed the exam with some A's and B's, sometimes C's But never a D and F in his report card. Iruka-sensei knew his mental capacity are as Good as some higher grade level students. So basically He was label as a natural genius. Good at combat, performing Ninjutsus, even sweet talking someone into his complete control until it was too late for them to realize they were bind into some kid's manipulation. He's a monstrous creation that had gone horribly right!" She ruffled her hair in frustration. "Sure, he CAN be called as  a prodigy If he's not mischievous enough to pull down his grades-- no... He is a deadly prodigy. He put up a mask that make him more carefree. If it isn't for his behaviors, Tenshi would be the one at the top instead of Sasuke! Far above him, out of his league!"

Granted, Akabane Tenshi is one of the most extraordinary boy in that age. No doubt that He could dominate the whole battle with only his wits and brute strength. That his So called facade was one thing, But his devious underlying work was another. The one who do the dirty work behind the scene. Like a strategist. Like a mastermind. Like a villain, Alice added in her thought before she froze up.

No.

No, not like a villain. He's more of....  a scapegoat.

The unfair scapegoat charged with a crime that they cannot refuse for the sake of the village. For the greater Good, as they say. Usually, those kind of People carry a heavy burden until their last breath. And thing such as justification of innocence, to them, it's just a bull crap even in the beginning. Nothing But full of unnecessary words.

Would his fate go into those kind of downfall? Destinied to carry such a heavy burden?

I certainly hope not, Alice thought. She released a sigh that she didn't know she held it in the first place. She closed her eyes and breath in the fresh air before let the steam of breathe out from her mouth. She opened her eyes and looked at her master's limp body, a smirk grew into her porcelain face.

"Yuu." She called.

"What?"

"Run."

"What?!"

"Run until your legs gave up."