Prologue- Crash Landing

A girl with medium length dark brown and straight hair adjusted her aviator goggles on her eyes, and was currently flying around in a black colored jet. Why? The reason is unknown, but she wasn't really in a panic or anything just cruising in the sky.

'Man I'm starving but I'm no where near any civilization yet.' The girl thought folding her arms behind her head. She closed her amethyst colored eyes for a second before a rumbling nearly jolted her out of her seat.

"What the hell?!" She yelled aloud. She checked the controls only to find the worst thing imaginable, a fuel tank pointing to an "Empty sign."
"Oh shit! I've been flying for too long!" She screamed and took the controls desperately struggling to keep the jet in the air for a bit longer. All her efforts were in vain when she suddenly started plummeting out of the sky at a fast pace.

'Shit shit shit shit!' She thought, she looked at the controls and pressed one of the buttons revealing two ginormous parachutes. Her idea seemed to work as her jet started to slow down significantly. That didn't stop, however, the crash landing that happened immediately after. The girl rolled and jolted in her seat when her jet made contact with the ground. After a while all seemed quiet and the girl miraculously suffered minor injuries.

"Ugh," she exclaimed rubbing her head, "I know it was unavoidable and everything but you couldn't have waited until we reached a city or something." She murmured to the jet (most people would think her to be crazy.) She checked around her jet, the interior was mostly ok, but the exterior suffered most of the damage. She then checked her backpack, pistols, tech watch; everything seemed a-Ok. There's only one problem, "Where the hell am I?!" She yelled out into the air. Nothing but silence followed her and she sighed loudly.

"Nothing left to do but walk, honestly fuck my life." She exclaimed running her hand through her hair. 3 hours of walking later she finally stumbled upon what looked like a city.

"Oh thank God!" She groaned. She walked further in seeing if she could get some help. She went up to a man and asked, "Um excuse me but where am I?"

"Huh? What did you say? I don't speak English." He exclaimed.
'Oh so I'm in Japan.' The girl thought and she immediately switched languages.

"Sorry I was just wondering where I was." She asked in fluent Japanese.
"Oh well your in-" the man was cut off by a huge siren.

Emergency evacuation: Monster threat level: Demon. Please report to evacuation centers. An announcement rang out and all the citizens started a wave of panic. The man the girl was talking to screamed and ran away leaving the girl in confusion.

'What? Monster?' She thought. Soon she felt rumbling and looked to see a weird looking creature with antennae about 50 m to her left.

'Well then..' She thought. She brought out her two pistols and twisted the dial on them. She pulled the triggers and two ropes shot out and connected to a building. The girl jumped and started swinging through the damaged city like Tarzan. She made it to the monsters location, where she found the most peculiar sight. A bald guy in a yellow and jump suit and white cape having a stare off with the purple antennae guy.

"Oh, I'm just a hero for fun." The egghead said in a stoic manner.
"That's a half-assed setting." The monster commented. The girl decided to go run up and help the guy before he got killed until he punched the thing ending its life immediately. The girls eyes widened, 'Holy shit.. Did he just kill that thing in one punch?!' Not a second after she thought that the guy screamed.

"FUUUUCK! I ENDED IT WITH ONE PUNCH AGAIN!"

A/N: This story is going under major edits, I'm adding the information on Tohru here her information has also changed.

Physical appearance: Medium length straight brown hair. Height: 5' 5", eye color: Amethyst (a purple color). White skin, with muscles on her abdomen, arms, and legs. Her regular pilot outfit consists of a steampunk aviator jacket which for those who don't know looks like this and it's open.

 Her regular pilot outfit consists of a steampunk aviator jacket which for those who don't know looks like this and it's open

Long dark blue jeans with a big belt around it, (think of it as a utility belt.), dark brown military boots, dark green sports tank top, pistol leg straps. Accessories include her aviator goggles that she wears like a headband when not in use, military knee pads, dog tag necklace with two tags. She has her two strap backpack with her at all times.