Chapter 34- Visits

"Give up Gale there's no way you can win against me!" Tohru exclaimed putting in all her strength.

"Not today, today's the day I kick your ass!" He grunted putting in the same amount of strength.

"You can say that.." Tohru grunted and then slammed his arm on the table. "But I prove you wrong every time." She said and then smirked. He groaned in response and covered his face. It was just a regular day within Z city and the two Americans decided to have an arm wrestling match. They were in Saitama's apartment because it's honestly more fun to hang out there, and both Saitama and Genos were watching their match.

"Jeez Gale are you really that weak?" Saitama asked raising a brow. Tohru laughed, "Yup, even after all the soldier training he still can't beat me in arm wrestling." She said; Tod yipped with her as if joining her laughing.

"See even Tod is laughing at you." She said. He grumbled curses to himself and glared at her.

"So is their any goal in arm wrestling?" Genos asked.
"Not really, it's just a game many of soldiers liked to play in their free time. Like a game of strength." Tohru explained and placed Tod on her lap.

"Master, you think you and I could play?" Genos asked with a little gleam.

"Against Egghead might not be such a good idea. He might do more than force your arm down." Tohru suggested.
"She's right you know." Saitama said simply. Genos just looked at his arm and clenched and unclenched his fist, probably thinking of doing some more training.

"Well, it's about time I left." Tohru said and stood up.
"Again? Where are you always headed?" Saitama asked.
"That's a secret." She said simply. "Come on Tod!" She called and the kit trotted over to her.

"I'll be back in a few hours." She said and went out the door leaving the three males.

"She's been going out a lot lately." Gale commented.
"Don't you know where she always goes?" Genos asked and Gale shrugged.
"Never told me, and I never asked." Gale said and it left the two males in curiosity.
--------------------------
Tohru walked through the streets anticipating her destination.
'I wonder if they'll like my gift.' She thought. Finally she stopped in front of a white building, a hospital to be exact. She walked through the automatic doors.

"Hello Miss!" She greeted and bowed.
"Ah, Martin-san here to see them again are you?" The receptionist asked with a bright smile. She returned the bright smile and nodded feverently.

"They're right upstairs on the 4th floor, they're very excited too." She said and Tohru went her way up to the elevator.
--------------------------------
Somewhere in the lobby, 3 curious males were watching her make her way to the elevator.
"Why's she in the hospital?" A stoic voice asked.
"She could be visiting the heroes located here." A voice belonging to a blonde said.
"Well I'm following her, she forgot her phone anyway." A red head said and made his way to the elevator.
------------------------------

Tohru walked down the hall until she saw a big white door near the end. She slowly opened it and saw children from ages 4-10 wandering around the hospital room. She grinned and knocked, "Guess who's here?" She whispered catching the attention of the children.

"The one and only Sharpshooter!" She burst through the door and did a goofy pose.
"Tohru onee-chan!" They all called in happiness.
"Hiii!" She exclaimed and crouched down to their level. The mass of tiny people tackled her with a force that knocked her to the ground and dogpiled on her.

"Ok I know you're happy to see me again, but I don't want to end up in the hospital myself." She groaned out and they got off one by one.

"Tohru onee-chan, we've missed seeing you!" A 4 year old boy with shaggy black hair said.