Chapter 3- Monster "Fun"House

"He was gifted at a very young age..blah blah..plan to further human evolution...blah blah...made himself younger...blah blah...created clones...experiments." That's all what registered in Tohru's brain when the gorilla started his explanation of the House of Evolution and a man named Genus.

'God this is even longer than Genos' backstory.' She thought and then yawned.

"You talk too much what does this have to do with me?" Saitama asked irritated by the long explanation.

"Master is a busy man, Shorten your words to 20 words or less." Genos said still preparing to shoot the gorilla.

"Oh well, basically Genus has taken an interest in your body." It said.
"Heh, gaaaaay." Tohru muttered to herself quietly amused at the joke.

"I have no interest in guys." Saitama said a little ticked off.

"I think you misunderstood master. He plans to use your body because it surpasses the limits of an ordinary human. He might experiment on your body to further his research. I've heard rumors of these guys, but they were some sort of religious group looking to create the perfect human race. Seeing as how this situation has become more dangerous, we should probably confront them." Genos said explaining a plan.

"That would be the smart decision. We hit them before they hit us." Tohru commented pounding her fist in her palm.

"Alright let's go." Saitama said.

"Eh, now?!" Genos proclaimed.
"Yeah, there's a sale tomorrow." He stated while walking away.

"I'm down the faster we do this the better." Tohru said catching up with the bald man. Genos stayed behind a bit and turned his attention to then "Armored Gorilla."

"You, I have a question. Does the House of Evolution have any connections to the development cyborgs more than 4 years ago? Have they destroyed towns in the past?"He asked.

"Sorry. I have no idea." The gorilla said honestly. Genos was silent, now back to no leads in his cyborg hunt.
-------------

Genos and Saitama were running through the forest at a fast speed heading straight towards the House of Evolution. Tohru was riding on Saitama's back like a koala seeing as though she can't run at an extreme speed like them.

"I didn't think we'd be running the whole way." Genos said ninja running next to Saitama.

"Well how else are supposed to get there?" Saitama asked.
"I was assuming you could fly or something." He commented.
"Humans can't fly you know." Saitama said.

"Weelll, I could've flown us in my jet, but it's still broken and abandoned somewhere." Tohru said putting her finger on her chin.

"You can fly a jet plane?" Genos asked in surprise and arching his brow.
"Yeah it's a long story." Tohru said waving her hand in front of her face.
"So our best transportation is foot. Onward noble steed!" She exclaimed pointing her finger and commanding Saitama like an actual horse. He scowled and glared at while Genos looked at them with a serious face yet filled with amusement. They went up to the side of the mountain and Tohru jumped off Saitama's back.

"Race you suckers to the top!" She said starting to have some child like fun. She put her aviator goggles over her eyes. She turned the dial on her pistols and shot out her grappling ropes. They connected to a rock; she jumped up and let the ropes pull her to the top. Saitama and Genos watched amazed,
"She's certainly an interesting character." Genos said and Saitama nodded. They hopped up on rocks all the way to the top and met a grinning Tohru.