Chapter 6- "Strongest" Cyborg vs. Strongest Egg

"Seems like on the Registry's website, we've been marked as C, A, and S class accordingly. Our names are still the same, but they'll give us hero names when we're more active." Genos said looking through his phone.

"What are hero names?" Saitama asked.

"I assume their names based on characterstics, mine would be "Blond Cyborg" for example." Genos explained.

"That sounds kinda lame." Tohru commented.
"Wouldn't that make me something like "Caped Baldy?"
"Yeah it totally would." Tohru said laughing making Saitama's eyebrow twitch.

"Well names aren't important. What's more important is today. Master, thank you for accepting my unreasonable request." Genos said.

"Well I did accept you as my disciple. Besides its just sparring, not a real fight." Saitama said.

"I still don't see why I can't join. I mean come on I'm an A rank." Tohru whined.

"Actually I'll be attacking with all my have, so it will be considered a real fight. I expect Master would put his all into this as well; and with that being the case you'll have to sit this one out Tohru. I-we don't want to see you get hurt." Genos said.

"Fine, fine." Tohru groaned. She got a safe distance away.

"Now Master, if I may." Genos said; his arms and eyes started to light up and he took a battle stance. He held his arm out, which then changed into a multi-cannon.

"Oh!" Saitama exclaimed impressed.
"So fucking cool." Tohru said with her eyes sparkling. Tohru your nerd side is showing.

Genos fired a gigantic blast towards Saitama, which he dodged right before the attack hit. Genos changed his position and fired another, and Saitama just kept on dodging. While another blast was being fired, Genos ran up at a fast speed attempting to punch him. He got a successful hit and Saitama crashed through some rocks and into the cliffs. The beam hit where he crashed causing a huge explosion, which carried on across the cliff. Genos continued the brawl and punched swiftly into the cliff. He looked and saw that Saitama wasn't there.
'He's gone?!' He thought.

His eye changed and he found Saitama retreating, jumping from the leftover rocks. Genos jumped right in front of him and this time used both of his arms . He blasted out a larger beam that looked like it could destroy a large country. Tohru had to hold on to a nearby rock to keep herself from blowing away.

'I got him this time. Master should be more serious now.' Genos thought. He felt a tap on his shoulder and snapped his head back. Saitama poked his cheek, "I win." He said with a weird face. Genos tried to punch him, but he dodged.

"Master, have you forgotten the rules?" Genos asked seriously.

Saitama crossed his arms, "Uh, let's see..1.Dodge every attack you can, 2. Fight seriously, 3. Don't hold back, and 4.Continue to fight until you can't anymore." He said.

'Since Master doesn't know how he got this powerful. This fight should bring out how.' Genos thought. Instantly Saitama appeared right in front of Genos, who in turn tried to punch him to no avail. Right then Saitama aimed a powerful or more like deadly punch right for him. Now, Genos would've been killed instantly, but instead he stopped and tapped Genis on the head. A gigantic wind also blew behind him leaving quite a crater.

"I'm hungry let's go eat udon Genos." Saitama said simply.
Genos was stunned, he even had his hair blown back due to the wind.
"Uh, yeah sure." He mumbled.
'I'll do anything to become powerful, but I'm not even close to attaining Master's power.' Genos thought looking back at the devastation.

"What's wrong Genos, don't like Udon?" Saitama asked.

"You too Tohru come on." Saitama called out to the girl. Tohru would've responded, but she stood still stunned and frozen. She watched the whole fight like this actually. Basically this is what we call a mind blown.