Chapter 28- Another Foreigner

The next morning, there was a guy with red hair that went to his neck and silver eyes seen in city Z. He had aviator goggles on his head similar to Tohru's and he wore a grey shirt, camouflage pants, combat boots, and dog tag necklace. He had a long black trench coat, black fingerless gloves, and a big boomerang hanging from his back. Many of the girls that noticed him automatically swooned.

"Who is he?"
"Oh my god he's hot!"

The guy noticed two ladies and he cracked a smirk which made them squeal. He walked up to them and laid his elbows on a handrail. He ran his hand through his hair in a sexy way.

"Hello ladies." He said in perfect English.

"Have you seen a girl named Tohru Martin anywhere?" He said switching languages. He showed off his handsome eyes that could rival Amai Mask's and the girl was left a blushing mess.

"Y-y-you mean the A-class hero? S-she lives in an apartment complex in City Z." She stuttered.

'A-class hero?' He thought.

"Thank you little lady." He said and winked at her. He left the girls squealing and screaming and walked to his destination.
-------------------------
Tohru had woken up and checked up on her wrist. She regretted that decision because her wrist was purple and was swollen like a balloon.

"Aw, man how am I gonna hide this from the guys?" She mumbled and ran her hand through her hair. She walked into the living room where Saitama and Genos were watching the news.

"Hi guys." She said and they turned their heads.

"Yo Tohru." Saitama said.
"Are you ok?" Genos asked and Tohru stiffened.

"Of course why wouldn't I be?" She said and then laughed nervously.

"Because you sound like you're hiding something." Saitama responded and she stiffened again. She looked between the two guys and automatically gave up. She sighed and showed them her wrist and their eyes widened.

"Whoa!" Saitama exclaimed.
"What happened?!" Genos asked observing her wrist carefully. She bit her lip, should she lie or tell the truth?

"I, uh, ran into a monster and got a little careless." She said half lying. Genos observed her face and caught onto her little lie, but he didn't say anything.

"It's a major sprain, it could also be broken. Why did you hide this?" Genos asked glaring at her slightly.

"I thought it would cause trouble." She said with extreme guilt and then looked away.

"You shouldn't keep quiet about something like this." Saitama said. Even though he had a blank face she still heard the scolding.

"You would never cause us trouble. Let's go to the hospital." Genos said. She got up and didn't face him lest she wanted to feel guilty again. She got her things after banging her head on the wall and calling herself an idiot over and over. The trio then went down the street to the city. Once they arrived at the hospital they put Tohru's wrist in a brace since it really was just a bad sprain and they walked down the street as usual.

"At least it wasn't serious." Genos said. Tohru nodded her head and picked at her brace.

"Commander!" A male's voice exclaimed in English. Tohru's head sprung up startling the two. Two arms suddenly pulled her behind them and she got the life squeezed out of her in a bone-crushing hug. It didn't help her wrist and she winced hard because of the pain and lack of oxygen.