Chapter 19- King Strongest of all... Gamers

So, ever since A-city was destroyed people somehow returned to their normal lives. One day a familiar hero was walking down the street.

'I have had enough of being a hero.' He thought.

"I loved reptiles so much that I turned into a reptile tongue stretcher! You bear my children!" A repulsive frog monster said. 5 men held it at bay, but it was a freaking monster so it lashed its tongue out.

"It's a monster run away!" The crowd dispersed in a panic. Seems like the thing was after women because it sent its long tongue after several of them. King then appeared randomly next to it and had a glare face on.

"You scared me! What the hell, what is this pressure and that face?!" It exclaimed.

"Ah, that guy. He's the one they claim is Earth's strongest, that's King!" Someone exclaimed.

"I knew I've seen his face before. You're the legendary hero!" The creature exclaimed. The crowd cheered loudly. In fact King intimidated the monster so much that he instantly begged for forgiveness.

"I-I-I- I'm really sorry I've caused trouble." He said terrified. The crowd cheered even louder and King just kept his cool. He continued from the crowd all the way to the gaming store. Uh, gaming store?

"That'll be 5800 yen please. Come again." The clerk said.

"Phew, I bought it. The new "Doki Doki Sisters" dating sim limited edition. I'm so hyped, gotta love the feeling of getting a new game." He said and went his merry way down the street. He wasn't the only one buying a new game. Tohru walked with the two guys carrying a bag with the new Kingdom Hearts game, while those two met up with her after going grocery shopping.

"Oh Riku I can't wait to play your story." She exclaimed with sparkles in her eyes.

"Oh? Master I think I see King down there." Genos said pointing down the street.

"Oh I see him!" Tohru exclaimed.

"Who?" Saitama asked.

"He's the Rank 7 S-class hero, with the title of the strongest man. What's he doing in a place like this." Genos asked.

"Actually I think I saw him in the game store." Tohru confessed.
"In the game store?" Saitama asked and she nodded. Then someone screamed in the distance.

"Aaaaahhh! Monster!"
"Whoa!"

"A monster? I'm sure you could handle it Master." Genos said.

"No, wait." Saitama said with his face turning serious. He observed King probably to see what he would do.

"Why?" Tohru asked.

"This would probably be a good opprotunity to see King in action." Genos responded. A giant metal robot crashed through the wall in front of King.

"I am G4, a machine God created by the organization. You're the strongest hero King, I have come to eliminate you." It said analyzing King.

"Organization? I'm the strongest man on Earth, Rank 7 S-class hero King don't you know that?" King said. G4 took a hold of the sword on its back.

"I said I have come to kill you! This is a performance test for my battle AI. I won't collect any data if I kill you by surprise. Fight me with all of your power." It said pointing his sword at King's face.

"Fine, but let me use the bathroom first. I can't fight at full strength if I have to hold it in." King responded. G4 stood for a minute and then sheathed its sword.

"Fine, I will wait here for 10 minutes. Every minute after that I will kill 10 people. If you escape then the town is history." It said. The trio observed the scene from behind a post.