Chapter 12- Under the Sea

Tohru was running through a completely black landscape. Here's the weird thing though she didn't know why.

"Where the hell am I?" She thought desperately.

Tohru
Tohru
A strange voice echoed in her head. She looked around with wide-eyes and was sweating.
"That voice...Mom?" She turned around and there was her mother in the dress she wore before her burial. Her head rose slowly and her eyes were completely white. Not even a second later her skin was tearing and blood dripped.

"Run away!" Her mother said in a distorted voice. No, that thing wasn't her mother. It changed its formed into something, black, deformed, and truly terrifying. Her eyes widened and she screamed in terror. She turned around and sprinted out of there. It's horrible voice rang in the air.

"RuN AwAy LitTle BiRd! BuT AlWayS RemEmBEr, YoU cAn'T rUn FrOm YoUrSelF!" It exclaimed in a distorted voice. Tohru's hands went to her head and she crouched in the floor like a little child, scared and vulnerable.

"No! You're not me!" She cried with tears in her aqua-green eyes. The thing laughed sickly. Then a horrible pain filled her head and a strange image appeared in front of her. A strange, sea creature, no sea monster.

"We'LL SeE EaCh OtHer SoOn ENoUgh." It said. She looked to her hands covered in blood and the floor covered in guts and a pile of dead birds. Her hands were blackened and something that looked like claws spring out.

"Aah..aah.!" She exclaimed.
-------------
Tohru woke up abruptly and started hyperventilating. Her hands roamed her head and through her hair. Wait, her hands! Were ok? She took deep breaths to try and calm herself down. Her head hung low and her fingers gripped her hair.

'What the hell was that?! And what did it mean by we'll see each other.' She thought frighteningly.

"Tohru?" A voice said. She looked up and saw Genos walking to her.
"What's wrong? I heard you panic, you were writhing in the bed too." He asked. Tohru wiped her face and shook her head.

"Nothing, just a dream, well actually nightmare." She said in a shaky voice.
"I'm good, you don't need to analyze or worry about me." She said finally calming down. Genos nodded, "Tell me if you have anymore. I'll be here." He said. He headed back to his futon. Tohru sat still for a minute and then laid back down.
----------------------
The next day, people were outside and it was an ordinary day...ok even I know that's a lie. Actually a huge octopus monster, followed by other demented sea creatures were attacking the city.

"Kill them all! We have come from the depths of the sea! Humans we shall see to your surrender!" It exclaimed, it was a city wide panic; People running away screaming.

"Then we'll use you as B-" It was cut off by a certain Egghead punching him in the head. It exploded and it's guts spilled everywhere. But many of the people looked at him and immediately insulted him. They apparently heard of the things said by those tank top brothers.

"Who would trust a hero like that."

A huge tidal wave containing even more sea creatures crashed into the city. Streets were flooded with water and monsters simultaneously.

"What is that?!" A women in a bathing suit screamed. A giant monster with tentacles appeared.
"All resistance will be suppressed. You humans shall be our pets." It said. One of its tentacles ripped suddenly, and a man in a black suit and armor; along with spiked up black hair carrying a big spear landed right in front of him.

"Rank 11, A class hero Stinger has appeared!" He exclaimed.

"It's Stinger!"
"He's come to save us!"
"You're that best Stinger!"
The crowd called in happiness and relief.