Chapter 8- Angry Confrontations

All while Genos and Tohru were having their little party. Saitama ran around the city desperately looking around for a job to keep his hero status. He ran around the entire city, probably running around the other cities in a frenzy as well. But, to his dismay, the city was peaceful. He just had the worst luck didn't he?

"SHIIIIIT! It's impossible and I only have 1 day left!!" He screamed.

"I'll just head home and deal with this tomorrow." He said finally. He stalked all the way to his apartment with a look of defeat, and found Genos playing on Tohru's new DS while Tohru was guiding him.

"There you got its health down. Now throw the Ultra Ball." She said.
"I don't get the point of this." Genos said while staring at the screen. Tohru noticed Saitama's presence.

"Oh Egghead, how'd bad guy hunting go?" She asked waving at him. Genos looked up and found Saitama lazily taking of his boots
"Master?"

"Didn't find any." Saitama said. Both Genos and Tohru blinked.
"What do you mean?" He asked handing Tohru her DS. He looked back showing the duo his defeated look.
"There was nothing wrong with the city it was totally peaceful." He said.

"But usually the city's is filled with monsters like everyday." Tohru commented.

"It's ok Master, there's always tomorrow." He said placing his metal hand in his shoulder.
"And this time I'm going to help you. I won't fight anybody, but I can help with the search." Tohru said pointing her thumb to her chest.
Saitama gave her a grateful look, "Thanks." He said. They all made their way to the table and Saitama made tea.

"Oh Saitama guess what me and Genos found today." She said excitingly jumping up and down slightly.
"Do I want to know?" Saitama said raising an eyebrow.

"It's my jet dude! We actually found it and Genos said he knows someone who can fix it. I'm so happy right now." She said with a huge smile. Saitama turned his head to Genos looking for an explanation.
"While you were out Master, I was following your training and Tohru tagged along. After some time walking we stumbled upon her jet." Genos explained, leaving out an important part.

"I'll show you when your not working on your hero stuff!" She spoke up again. Saitama just shrugged and sipped on his tea. His attention was more focused on finding trouble to fix.
--------------------
The next day appeared in the blink of an eye, and it was the same result as yesterday. No bad guys, nothing but peace. Saitama looked around nervously, fiddling with his fingers. Tohru looked around too hovering her hand over eyes.

"Ahhh, today's peaceful too. I'm gonna get kicked out of the Association at this point." He said.
"Don't give up just yet! There's bound to be some type of trouble in this crazy city." Tohru said trying to encourage the bald man. Just then something came towards Saitama at a blinding speed. He caught it in between his fingers before it hit.

"Hm? What's this?" He mumbled.
'Wait, that thing looks familiar.' Tohru thought  staring at the object. Saitama turned his head, "Ah it's you!" He exclaimed. Tohru also turned her head and found a familiar figure standing there; a familiar ninja to be specific.

"You're uh, you're definitely, um..." Saitama trailed off, the name escaping him.
"It's Elbow Jount Panic!" He finally. Tohru sweat dropped, "Uh actually I think the dude's name is Sonic." She said a little doubtful herself.

"It's Speed of Sound Sonic." Sonic said at the same time.

"Saitama," Sonic growled, "Today's the day I'm going to-"